2 ~ The Annoying Seatmate

"It's not over yet, you peasant!"

I shouted at the stupid running girl who had spilled MY coffee on MY precious Gucci shirt, that too, my dearest one.

And moreover, she even humiliated me in the presence of the whole campus.

I must admit either she's really courageous or too dumb to yell at the leader of R3.

And what did she call me a few minutes ago....?

Yeah......Ignorant douchebag

Have a care, petty girl if you sense what's coming for you.

Just watch how this douchebag turns your peasant life upside down.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

"Who was that girl, Tae? She looked irritated. And why is your shirt soaked in coffee?". He asked with curiosity.

"That girl?". He hummed in response.

"She's R3's upcoming target. I mean our latest prey." I smirked.

"That's gonna be fun then." He smirked at me then glanced at his wrist watch. "Tae, we are late for classes." He spoke with worry.

"YOU are late for classes." I corrected him, emphasizing on 'You'.

"Come on Taehyung, it's the first day you have to attend the classes. You cannot avoid them, it's mandatory for all students." He gabbled all in a single breath while snatching my bag off my shoulder. He took his novel out and threw my bag on the floor before running off to his class.

"Ya kook! Come back here!". I shouted which turned out to be worthless because he had already disappeared from my sight. I sighed and followed my way for my class.

Here goes another day of attending classes.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thanks to god that the distance was less and my speed was good enough to reach class and make it on time. After all, my calculations are always precise.

Time = Distance / Speed

If I kept listening to that jerk, I would've been late. I still remember what he said.

"It's not over yet, you peasant."

The stunned faces of the students made it obvious that he isn't a normal student. Either he's a well known brilliant student or the infamous bully in the campus.

Clearly, he isn't the studious one rather he appears more like the one to misbehave in class and bully others.

When he was drenched in coffee, not a single laugh was heard in the hallway which means that students are afraid of him. This all implies to only one thing -

"He's a bully"

Just then, I heard the chair beside me pulled up which breaking my reverie. I peek a glance at the person sitting beside me only to find that she was already staring at me.

Her red, wavy hair, flowing down her waist, made her pale-skinned face appear alluring. Her doe eyes were staring at me just like a child whose eyes his favourite toy lovingly. Undoubtedly, she was prettier than any other girl I've ever encountered.