Chapter 35

Btw this is the fifth chapter I'm uploading today so if you're confused maybe go to chapter 31

-----------

After hanging around in the forest for a while, it was way past curfew when you and Harry arrived back on campus. The two of you attempted to sneak up the stairs, but were quickly met with Fairy Godmother and Audrey waiting for you at the top.

"Can you two tell me what time it is?" Fairy Godmother crossed her arms.

"Uhhh...no." You claimed.

"It's an hour past curfew." Audrey announced, looking down at her watch.

"Then why aren't you in bed?" You asked her. 

"Because I'm on hall monitor duty and two residents are still out of their rooms." 

"You two have already been made aware of the rules, so you need to follow them," Fairy Godmother scolded, "I'll be seeing the both of you in detention tomorrow after school."

"I can't do tomorrow I-" You tried to argue. Tomorrow was when you were supposed to go to Wonderland. 

"You can't negotiate a detention." Audrey interrupted.

"She's right. Now, please go to your bedrooms immediately." Fair Godmother agreed. You huffed and went to walk to your bedroom, still holding Harry's hand and taking him with you. Upon seeing this, Fairy Godmother cleared her throat to capture your attention. "Mr Hook, I believe your bedroom is that way." She pointed towards the boys dorms.

"My bad." He quickly kissed you goodnight and let go of your hand. "Darling." He winked at Audrey as he walked past, causing you to giggle a bit as you rushed off to your bedroom. 

--------

You expected detention to be boring, like everything at this school. You didn't get it back on the Isle; bad behaviour was typically rewarded. However, since this was detention with Harry, it was fine. Carlos was a bit upset to hear that you'd be taking longer to get to Wonderland, but you couldn't help that. Once detention was over, you rushed up to your room to get ready, intending to meet Carlos, Jane and Harry at the front of the school, ready to go within the next five minutes. 

"How long do you think you'll be gone?" Ginny asked as you frantically got ready.

"Not long, it's only a short visit." You explained.

"Shame." Anthony, whom was hanging out on the couch, jokingly remarked.

"Anyways," you changed the subject as you casually flipped him off, "how are things going with Francis?"

"Good." Ginny replied, sitting next to Anthony. She faced away from him and gestured for him to touch up her hair. "Taking it real slow."

"It's what they're like here." Anthony began to work on her hair.

"Yeah, cause you and Bethany are taking it real slow." You said sarcastically, remembering what you'd heard the night before.

"Shut up." Anthony shook his head. You hadn't told him. "Trust me, our situation will be changing pretty soon."

"I gotta go." You stated.

"Good luck." The two of them told you as you marched out. When you reached the front of the school, you were met with Jane, Carlos and Harry waiting for you next to a small blue car. 

"Finally you're here." Harry took your hand. 

"Come on let's go, we're already behind schedule." Jane waved everybody into the car. Considering she was the only one out of the four of you with a drivers license, it only made sense that she was the one driving - although you didn't need a license back home. Her car was cute, immaculately clean and smelt of fresh lavender. It was a rather comfortable ride, it felt like almost no time before you arrived at the edge of the Sherwood Forest.