the break-in

today was the day, I had finally been caught, but I sacrificed myself so my team wouldn't be caught, but I didn't go down without a fight. here's how it went...

"FBI OPEN UP" I heard from outside as the door was busted down with explosives, sending the thing flying straight at me, I dodged it, but barely, it was so close to hitting me I felt the wind blast straight past my face, I laughed, so I could set them off from my crew

"Catch me if you can!" I exclaimed, charging straight for one of the windows, they already knew what I was doing, as I jumped up to get out of the window I saw more swat members in front. I already knew what I had to do, I pulled out an M117 assault rifle from one of the containers boxes we had in the abandoned warehouse, with armour piercing bullets and started firing out, magazine after, magazine after magazine, the gun had taken out around 17 swat members, and then it jammed.

They heard my gun clicking, they now knew it was jammed so they moved in with caution, not knowing my quirks (keep in mind I said "Quirks" which means it's plural) was one of the worst things they didn't know about. I powered up my best quirk out of the four, One For All, Energy flew through me, electricity sparked around me, My body was marked with the second strongest quirk known to man. Shoto knew about this quirk, it seems he was the only one that did in his squad of swat members.

I flung my body straight at the swat members glowing with energy "Detroit smash!" I screamed out as I punched one of the stronger and bigger units into the smaller ones, bullets came flying at me as I ran, I ran halfway through the warehouse to find a reworked Nomu?! I locked eyes with it, terrified, it charged at me, howling like a wild animal.