Chapter 2

Here I am traveling back to my homeland far away from the city, not wearing my usual suit and mask I look like an ordinary person. I can see the mansion from this distance.  After a long journey we've reached the front door. "Welcome home, Master Riley." As he opens the car and lead me to the house. "My child! You have come home. It looks like you have come to realization. How long are you going to play around with that group? Have I not told you that we must execute the plan? Have you not forgotten that we are the chosen ruler of this world? Soon everything will be ready." His voice is echoing in the whole mansion. "Tsch." I passed through him and he attempted to raise his hands but I sent him a glare he could not resist. I can see fear on his face, but I couldn't care less. "You really are my child!" A young looking lady is by the door. "Mom, I'm home." I have no idea why would ny mother marry a filthy man like him."Darling, some of our experiments were almost done. I am hoping you would do your part, please don't let your mom down." She whispered that she'll be waiting in the play room. I changed my clothes and went straight to the play room. I can still remember when I first entered this room I was still 14 years old, I only need to wear this bathrobe. My mom is already waiting, she has a fair skin, young looking face and a beautiful smile. I remove my robe and mother gently touches my chest and whispered "You've grown up and so is this." She knelt and lick my cock. I can hear the slurping and the moans of mother, she would slide her hand up and down and it feels so good. "Ah, I'm coming already!" Psssshh! A creamy white stuff came out while my mother is playing with her pussy after that she asks me to eat her wet hole while standing. I can no longer take it so I lay her on the bed and grab her chest and suck them so hard. I inserted my junk and started thrusting between her legs, we were both hot that she would scream in pleasure. A passionate relationship that lasts until we both cum.
          I travel back to the city and continued my training. Something big is coming and I need to get ready. It is almost summer and I haven't decided on what to do.
          "Ciel, do you have any idea on what is this?" Phantom shows him a small scroll. "This is a fire emblem, this means this could be a technique scroll!" He shouted. "Can you analyze it? I don't know what kind of language is that, I tried asking my archeologist friend from the other country but he seems confused when I showed him this." Ciel looks at the scroll and tried reading it but its no use. "Can I keep this for a while? I saw a familiar writings on this part but can't hardly remember." Phantom nods and left. They decided to go on trip and spend a week on a beach resort, Noelle excitedly packed her stuff. "No peeping or harassing when we got there! Am I making myself clear?" As she put her hand on her waist. "Will it be counted If I zap you while you're in the water?" Nox almost died laughing. Noelle's face turned red as veins popped on her forehead. "Not a chance skinny bitch!" Heathe muttered. "She is indeed beautiful, hmmmm." Nox mummbled. Her eyes and ears widen. "But not my ideal girl, no thanks." He waves his hands and they all burst out of laughing. She left with embarrassment on her face, but then she noticed Ciel. "He is still reading that old worn out book eh?" She mumbled. "Aren't you going to pack your stuff, we'll be spending a week on the resort?" Ciel smiled which made her blush more. "My things are packed and already inside the van, have you mastered the technique?" She then rememberers that she's not even close on mastering it. "To be honest its really difficult, It looks easy when you read it but-." She bit her finger. "Maybe you could ask Axel, don't you think its quite similar with his new wind slicer?" Noelle was a bit stunned. "You're ri-right, its wind slicer right? What a name for a great technique." Ciel smiled bitterly.
          When they arrived, they hurriedly check on their rooms and went to the veranda. The sky is blue and so the water is, there are few people swimming, children are playing by the sand. Heathe decided to wear his shades and lay on the lounge chair, Nox is taking a nap on his room while Axel is looking at the young ladies from the veranda. Noelle decided to approach him and talk about the technique. Ciel is almost done studying the scroll. Three days have passed and everyone is enjoying the beach as they are currently playing ball game(not including Ciel). "Mine!" Axel shouted. "Hey don't you think Ciel is hiding something from us?" They suddenly stopped and look at him. "I mean, I haven't spoken to him since then." He added. "Nox, I think he is an introvert." Noelle sighed. "A what?" As he throw the ball. "He don't usually socialize nor enjoys crowd, he enjoys being alone and prefers quiet places." She looks at the water and asks them "How do you feel when you are not trusted by everyone?" They looked at her as the silence breaks them.
          They all went inside, Noelle went for a swim. Her heart is full of rage, she can hear the pounding of her heart. She didn't notice that she swam too far from the shore and tears started falling from her eyes. So much pain, why does it hurts so bad? I can no longer take this, I have to release this. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" She smash her hands on the water and she was enveloped by a water sphere. Continuously spinning around her, the water from the shore is being sucked up. People are panicking, running away from the shore, not far away from them they did notice a big ball of water like water sphere in a distance. "Noelle!" Axel exclaimed as he points to the water. Ciel disappears as the book fell on the ground, they were all stunned. They ran to the shore in thought of saving her, however they saw Ciel carrying her and brought her back to the hotel.
          He change her clothes, lay her down the bed and wait for her to wake up. "Hey brat, how did you save her?" A spark of flame came out of his hand. "She entered Tier 2 of water element." He replied. "You didn't answer his question, you disappeared like a wind. How?" Axel stood up. "She needs to rest, you all need to leave." "I challenge you brat! You've been hiding your power from us, we don't know if you are an ally or not."
          "This is nonsense, we're here to enjoy not to fight each other." As he fixes his watch. "Nonsense? Then prove yourself!" He engulfs his hands with fire and attacked straight ahead. Ciel move to his left and grabs his hands as he kick his leg, a big crack was heard and he screamed in pain. Baaaaaagsh.... He was slammed on the railings. "Monster!" Nox muttered. "Is there anyone wishing for a broken ribs? Why don't you guys practice more? You're all just talk. It's a shame." He left them in awe, when they snapped out of it they hurriedly help Heathe and brought him to the clinic.
          "They're putting me on a test." He sat down on the couch. "Its not like you, Ciel. What's the matter?" A hand tap on his shoulder. "This is nothing. I'll go and check on her and see how's she doing and how's the investigation? Make sure no one notices about you." A shadow disappeared and he left with a troubled face.
           This place looks familiar. Yes this is the backyard of our old house, this where we used to play. We? Yes I'm with a young man, he would always read books and push me on the swing. I can't remember his face but I'm sure he is my ideal man. Swooooosh! The house is on fire, I was hiding inside my closet as I hear footsteps. A man carrying a knife, full of blood. I covered my mouth as tears fall from my eyes, my heart is pounding as he opens my closet. Kyaaaaaaah! I closed my eyes and as I open them I saw his face full of blood. "I came in time, I'm sorry I was a bit late." I fainted and I wake up-. "How are you feeling?" I saw a  guy sitting on a chair beside my bed. "I'm still dizzy, but what happened? I went for a swim and then-." He hugged me whispered. "You're safe, please be more careful. Don't go to far away or else I won't be able to save you. Rest, you need to regain your strength and magic." I saw his worried face as he close the door.
          I felt secure and calm in his arms, who is he and why did I dream of my childhood friend? Are they somewhat related? But that can't be. He died a long time ago.
          As we head back from our vacation, we suddenly received a call from an organization called "Oculars". If I remember correctly they are assasins. We always decline missions related to killing or assasination. But to our surprise Phantom accepted their request. We never heard the details of the quest but he said it will be a long journey, he's been busy arranging our accomodation and other stuffs. Ciel handed a scroll to Heathe and asks him to master it. I wanted to talk to him, I haven't thank him yet but I need to master my water shield. Maybe that way I can repay him, I heard he saved me back then but no one can explain how.
          I even saw him handed a scroll to Heathe. She slapped her face in attempt on getting back on her concentration, slowly and surely she was able to draw this magnificent technique. She was only able to handle it for a short time but still consumes a lot of her energy. "Hey brat, I don't even understand what this scroll is!" As he throws the scroll on the ground. "Maybe you are not an Elementalists, after all you are all talk! Brain muscle." He just raised his brows and walked out the door.
          "We need to enter the forest of Valor and save those lost adventurers, It was last reported that they were attacked by something but then their communication got cut off. There are 20 people who entered this forest, there were 2 archeologists, 5 scientists and the rest are all miners." They dispatched after they were paired. Ciel went ahead since he was the only who doesn't have partner. "I think the mist covering the forest on purpose." Nox is checking on a huge tree. "You mean this is a man made? Noelle is looking around. A loud crack made them alert, as they felt the ground shaking. "An earthquake? This is bad, we need to regroup!" Heath shouted while running. "Don't just run off, dammit." He flew as he follow Heathe. "Hmmmm? Earth elementalist? Impossible!" He then became curious as he stand on his wheelchair and smash the ground to counter the big earthquake. A loud collision was heard from far, he sat back on his chair and continued reading a newspaper. Noelle and nox was almost caught up by the collision, good thing he was able to cover Noelle in time.
          "Kyaaaaaaaaah!" Her fist marked on his face. Noelle is lying while Nox is on her top, his hands touching her boobs. "I'm sorry!" He attempted on moving but he felt his junk going hard! "Damn pervert!!!!" Washed away by her water, soaked and catching his breath. "I didn't mean to-(coughing continuously)." She blushed as she ran away from him.
          "Haaa! Haaa!" She is still catching her breath while leaning on the tree. "Looking bad missy?" (Baaaaaaagsh!) she is losing her consciousness. "Who a-are yo-u?" She was taken away and she totally lost her consciousness. "Noelle! Noelle!" He shouted. "You should've not let her ran away from you, this is bad! We need to find her!" He stood up when Heathe grabs his arm. "We need to get back to the camp and strategize, don't act carelessly Ciel!" He gave him a glare, a black aura surrounds him.
          What the hell is this? What is this feeling? Just by standing infront if him makes me nauseous. What a monster! This is bad.
"Hey what are we gonna do to this girl?" A muscular man came in the room. "I wanna taste her." A skinny clown stood up as he throw a card on the wall. "We are not to touch her, as master instructed. I can't wait to see him." She smiled as she brushes her hair.
          Everyone went back to the camp except for Ciel, its been a minute since he ran off and look for Noelle. Phantom was confronted by everyone, he can't explain and asks for the right time. They can only agree, they all went back to the forest and started looking for Noelle. Ciel found a worn out building and looks like it was used to be an old facility, he emits a strong and dark aura making the ground shake and the rocks float.
          This is all my fault, I should be the one protecting her. I will save her no matter what happens, I, Nox a lightning Elementalists swear to protect her even when it costs my life. He cut his palm as he closes his eyes, in just a second thunders are being heard from the sky. It started to rain and as he open his eyes he moves as fast as the lightning.
          "Oh it started to rain. It seems that we angered Zeus hahahaha. Lemme see how powerful you are." He opens the door and to his surprise Ciel appeared on his sight. He was startled, he was pushed on the ground. He can hardly breathe and barely stand., despite the fact that he is more mascular than he is he can't do a thing."Where is she?" His voice echoed inside the building. (Baaaaaaaagsh!) The floors craked as he was pushed more on the ground. He can't muster his strength.(Ground shaking)
           (Boooooom!) A huge boulder rock blocks the way, he stopped but his eyes are still gleaming. "Oh, a lightning freak. Guess you're at disadvantage here." She waves her hands as spike forms from the ground. He dodged all the spikes as he release a bolt of lightning on her. To his surprise by the time she stomps her feet and wave her hand and the ground form a wall shield. He reach his hand on the sky, as he chants a magic circle glows underneath his feet. (Thunderclaps) the sky darkened as a powerful lightning strikes the ground. He almost used his power but to his dismay, he saw the magic circle on the ground as he saw a huge pile of rocks.(Hssssssss) "Is that all you got freak?" She removes her shield but the magic circle is still activated. "Now its my turn, don't die!" She lifted her arms and the ground carried her forward, as she reach him she clap her hands and he was striked by the ground from below and was thrown. He can't think of a way to counter her attack. As he lands she was already infront of him, he heard another clap and a huge boulder fell down on him.
          She head back to their hideout but to her surprise he saw her subordinates dead lying on the ground. "Harsh as always my dear Ciel." She smirk as she enters the room. He saw Ciel sitting on the chair while Noelle is lying on the table. "Its been a while, you've grown up." She hold his face with both hands as she lean towards him and kiss his soft lips. "Why did you do this?" She giggles as she sat on his lap. "I missed you." She whispered. "Enough of this! You're exposing me!" He shouted but then she hushed him and kissed him passionately.
           This can't be! What is her relationship with her. My Ciel is being kissed by someone else. W-who is this woman? I wish I didn't see this. She still can't move and pretend to be asleep. She felt a warm touch but she didn't move, she was carried by Ciel as they leave the building. "Its time, let's go Dorothy." She just followed him. "What are we going to do with them?" She was refering to dead bodies. "Leave them be, we cannot speak about that matter right now." She nods.
          They reached the camp, Nox is unconscious and critical. His internal is bleeding, his body is covered with wounds. Ciel put Noelle inside her room, he then introduced Dorothy who is an earth elementalist. Its a good thing they have medical assistants on the camp, Phantom spoke with Ciel and Dorothy in a private room while Heathe and Axel waits in the lounge. It was a long day, everyone seems troubled and a bit confused. Questioning themselves not knowing something bigger is coming.