All you need is a therapist

A man sat on the floor and leaned his back on the couch. A wisp of smoke rose from where he sat from time to time, and soon the dark room was covered by fog of smoke.

"..🎶.How many times do i have to tell you, even when you are crying you are beautiful too...🎶
...John Legend's "All Of me" played in the background and it's clear that this song reminds him of someone dear.

"I am sorry, i realise my mistake now" he said to himself as if he was saying it to someone else.

Suddenly a man in his late forties pushed the door of the room open, his nose was hit by an unpleasant smell coming from the room immidiately he went into the room. He covered his nose and made his way through the sea of trash on the floor, this was room was nothing less than a dustbin.

He Clapped his hands and immidiately the sound sensitive bulbs automatically lit the dark room, the man sitting at the center of the room involuntarily closed his eyes, to him it was as if the sun has suddenly popped up in his dark room.

He then turned to see who the intruder was, on sighting the face of the man that just came in, he only smirked

"Dad...who else could it be? Did they report me to you"

Without caring to answer the question, the man made his way through the fog of smoke towards the man sitting at the center of the room. He gave him a gentle tap on the shoulder

"Hey, you have been in your room for three days now, you don't even go out. You don't pick our calls and we were worried about you. Beside You didn't come to visit for two days, So i came to check up on you. Let's go outside for some fresh air"

"Dad, just let me be. Go to your wife, don't you love her more than me?" The younger man replied feeling reluctant to go

His mother died while he was only seven years old, four years after his mother's untimely demise, his father " Shaf" married "Feena". She wasn't as lovely as everyone thought she was, though she never abused him Physically, she did so verbally in the absence of his father. She was such a chameleon and would act nice to him everytime his father was around. He tried to tell his father multiple times but his father never believed him. He thought his son was just not ready to accept her as his step mother.
It went on Like that for years, when he turned 21 he had an argument with his step mother about the arrangements of his birthday party.
She got angry and as a punishment she said their won't be any celebration for his birthday.
As if bewitched, his father agreed to what she said. It was after that incident that he decided to move out of the house, his father tried to stop him from doing so but failed.
As such his father bought this apartment for him.

"Hey! Why are you talking like that? I thought we talked this out. Are you high or what? " His father said as he paused the radio playing.

"I am sorry dad, i am just not in the right mood"

"Let's go out for some fresh air Boy"

His father extended a hand to help him stand up, The duo went out for fresh air.

"Son, What's happening to you?"

"Dad, i found this girl that really loves me and i messed everything up. I didn't know i loved her this much until she left, And now i don't even know where to find
Her" he answered.

"You mean to say, you don't even have her phone number?"

"I did, Until this crazy girl smashed my phone on the ground. I have never been to her house because we normally meet at school. Now, i don't even know where to look for her"

"Well, that's no reason for you to isolate yourself, taking yourself high. You know too well how drugs ruin life" His dad said in a loving manner

"I wasn't taking drugs dad, i just smoked some weed to distract me from thinking of her, but apparently even that failed. I am so stressed over it and i feel like my head will burst"