Forgiveness II

"Why are you crying?" Aliyah asked again

"I can't" Mrs. Paul replied sobbingly

"You think you can't make it to the top?" Aliyah asked

"I am not thinking, i know i Can't"

"Well, since you already believe you can't make it, you are bound to fail even if you try. You have to believe in yourself, believe you can, and keep pushing forward no matter the pain, no matter the tears. There are only two things that you can't do, that which you didn't try and that which you give up on. See you at the top Mrs Paul" Dr. Mike did his job.

"Here is the water" her husband came back. After taking the water they continued to walk. It was a very tough journey for the obese couple but at last they were finally at the mountain top.
Being the last group to make it to the top, Aliyah's group were welcomed to the top with applause it was for the Pauls though. There were flags hosted on the mountain each having names of adventures that made their way to the top.
"Mrs Paul, do us the honor please" Dr. Claire handed the flag to Mr. Paul, it was an achievement worth celebrating for them.

"With pleasure" she collected the flag, she then stuck the flag into the ground feeling same way an astronaut does when he lands on the moon. People began to write their names one by one, clicking pictures and admiring the nature from the top of the mountain.
It was a beautiful sight to behold, a rare one of course. Coming down the mountain was easier but more dangerous, as such they carefully climbed down and headed for their camps. When they reached the plain land the guide convinced them to go to a waterfall nearby before going back to the camp. Well, they were tired but, they agreed anyway. Many jumped into the water on arrival, while others were removing their shirts ready to jump in while some showed no interest in testing the waters.

"I can't undress here, not with so many men around" Zeenat said

"Well, we can't do that either" a lady beside her agreed

"Unless if we jump in dressed, but i am really tempted to jump" Aliyah said

"We'll get wet, but the camp isn't far away" another lady suggested

"You are right but we might catch cold wearing wet clothes for about 20-30minutes"

"Well it's not like this is the first time i get drenched in water" Aliyah joked.

"Wanna gamble it??"

"Yea!"

"Okay then, let's go. However I don't want to mingle with the guys" Zeenat said

"It's okay, we can just stay at one side of the water"

Aliyah removed the clip of her viel, letting her hair loose to rest perfectly on her back. She bent down to untie the laces of her shoe, but then she had the feeling of being stalked.

"He is at your nine o'clock" Zeenat said before walking to the waters. Aliyah could already guess who it was, but she still looked and of course it was Sameer.

"What?" Her eyebrows asked.

"I am sorry, I didn't intend to stare" he said from a distance and then turned away.

"Silly, he hasn't changed a bit" she smiled to herself unconsciously. "What! Did you just smile? This is treason" she said to her lips.
She tied her hair into a single bun centered at the back of her head and covered it to avoid getting it wet. Reaching the edge of the water she used her leg to measure the temperature, finding it ideal, neither too cold nor too warm she jumped in, they played in the water. Splashing water on each other, she paused a bit and looked on he rocks beside the spring. There Sameer sat alone on a rock, lost in toughts he didn't want to join.
He almost caught her staring at him but she looked away, not knowing that he too was stealing glances at her.