Shopping

AN: Today's been really stressful, so now I'm writing because writing is really calming for me.

Context: This is supposed to be Baz helping Simon be fashionable and stuff. So I guess now they're going to a mall.

Baz pulled Simon across the threshold of the shop. Simon looked around at the clothes, almost shocked by the prices. Baz quickened his pace as he pulled Simon to a nearby display. Simon looked on in horror as Baz began to compare neckties against Simon's face.

"I'm not getting one of those!" Simon protested.

Baz rolled his eyes, but he set the ties back on the shelf. "You can't always wear t-shirts and jeans, Snow."

"You just dress too fancy. I dress perfectly fine."

"Your shirt has a hole in the sleeve. You at least need new clothes, if not nicer ones. How about a button up shirt?" Baz showed Simon a blue short sleeved button down.

"Do you want people to ask me to mail their letters? I'll look like someone who works at the mail office!"

"Picky, picky," Baz compared two colors of pants. "Maroon or gray?" he asked. Baz answered himself, not waiting for Simon's answer. "Gray, definitely."

Simon dragged his feet like a child as he followed Baz around the store.

After what seemed like hours, Baz handed Simon a pile of clothes. "Go try them on."

"Can't I try them on at home and then return them? The dressing rooms in stores are nasty."

"Fine," Baz shook his head.

After they had bought the clothes and went back to their apartment, Simon sank into the couch.

Baz narrowed his eyes. "What about trying the clothes on?"

Simon rolled off the couch with a thud. He grabbed the clothes and dramatically marched to the bathroom. About a minute later, he rushed out. "Baz! I thought you didn't get a tie!" the grief stricken Simon called. He held up a dark tie in his left hand, a red tie in the other.

Baz smiled and took the ties out of Simon's hand. "Those were for me. You can have one if you want, though."

Simon shook his head quickly. "I'm fine. Anyways, how do you like the outfit?" Simon stood back and spread his arms. He had charcoal jeans, and a red sweater over a white button down.

"You look lovely," Baz answered. "Are you glad I got you jeans?"

Simon smiled. "Very," he gave Baz a peck on the cheek. "You have excellent fashion sense."