Mama

"Ahhh it looks like you do remember. I hope it wasn't as bad." He says.

"YOU CAUSED ME TO MISS 3 YEARS OF MY LIFE! I CAN'T GET THOSE YEARS BACK YOU ASSHOLE!" I shout at Eric and the machine that is keeping track of my heart rate starts to beep faster. I slowly stand up out of my bed and take a step towards him.

"I... I could've died." I choke out and stare at him. As I study his face, I see regret slowly start to seep in. He reaches his hand out to touch me and I slap it away.

"No. You are not allowed to touch me. I don't ever want to see your face ever again. YOU ALMOST KILLED ME! ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT?? JUST BECAUSE I WOULDN'T DATE YOU?? DO YOU KNOW HOW DUMB THAT IS??!" I continue to shout at Eric and he slowly looks at his hands.

"I'm sorry Bianca. I didn't think of it that way. I just wanted you to myself. I"

"You wanted me dead. That was it" I state as I cut him off. I sit back down on the bed and I look at the door.

"Get out." As soon as these two words fell from my mouth he snaps his head towards me.

"Bu-"

"GET OUT ERIC!!" I shout and he quickly scrambles to his feet. He stares at me but I refuse to look at him. He almost took my life all because of a stupid crush. How immature.

"Can you at least accept my gift?" He questions as he pulls a small box out of his pocket. I look at it and up to him. When we make eye contact, I immediately look away.

"Leave it on the table and leave." I say as I lay back down.

I see him place it on the table and exit my room. After he leaves I bust out into tears. Why Eric? We use to be friends when we were younger. As I hear the door knob to my room start to turn I quickly flip over so no one can see my face.

"It looks like she's still sleeping. Do you want to come back later?" I hear Denise ask someone.

"No, I'll just wait until she wakes." Woosung. I start to freak out a little bit. Why is Woosung here?

"Alright, just let me know when she's awake so I can bring her breakfast." Denise says and leaves the room.

"I know you're not awake. Your heartbeat spiked when I spoke." Woosung states and walks over to my bed.

Fuck. I quickly wipe the tears from my face and turn over. I see him inspecting the gift that Eric left.

"I see that Eric had been here already. I hope everything went well." He says and puts the box back down. That asshole. He should never show his face around me if he wants to keep it.

"Okay, before you start to plan his death, can you please enjoy your time with me? I feel lonely just watching you think about him. He can wait, I'm here and I'm more important than him." Woosung whines as he sits down next to me. He's lucky someone can save him.

I make eye contact with Woosung and we both have a staring contest. As we stare at each other we don't hear the door to my room open and close. Woosung soon looks away.

"Ughh, one day I will win!" he exclaims and rubs his eyes. Victory is mine hehe. We hear someone clear their throat we snap our heads to the source. Fuck it's my mom.

"Thi-" I start but I'm cut off by my mom.

"Is Woosung, I know. I've seen him a few times when I would come to visit you." He would visit me?

"Ha, yeah. I wanted to see you and see how you were doing. You are my friend after all and I care about you." Woosung inputs while scratching his head. I quickly sit up and I hug him with all of my might.

"Thank you for visiting me... it's means so much to me." I whisper to him and release him. As I look up to his face I see that he's blushing a little.

"I-it's nothing really. I should get going. It was nice to see you, and nice meeting you again." He rushes out as he quickly walks to the door. Before he places his hand on the knob, he freezes and reaches inside his jacket.

" I almost forgot, this is for you." He pulls a small box from his pocket and walks back over to the table that Eric left. What is with people and small gifts now? He sets the gift next to Eric's and exits the room.

"Well, it looks like you have some new faces in this room now. I'm here to give you your breakfast and after that you can leave!" my mom exclaims and claps her hands.

I get up and I walk to my mom. I slowly wrap my arms around my mom and just hug her. Mama, I missed you so much. She wraps her arms around me and we just stand there embracing each other. This is all that I need right now. My mama.