Begin

Before Woosung has the chance to wake me up, I am awoken to people arguing.

"Well you should have told us!"

"Like you guys even care! Now what I wasn't there? Do you know what he could've gotten away with?"

"That still doesn't matter! As soon as you seen his car, you should have called us immediately!"

Guys! Can you please stop arguing? As you can see, Bianca is perfectly safe."

"He gave her a human finger as a gift with a ring on it and a note saying 'you're mine'. Do you know that she could've possibly went into shock and back into a coma?"

A finger??? Eric... gave me a human finger?? As I start to think about it more, I start to feel like I'm going to throw up. I slowly sit up in my seat to see which door they're standing by. Shoot, they're right outside my door. I don't want to talk to anyone right now. Especially after hearing that. As the feeling of vomit continue to increase, I slowly unbuckle my seat belt and slide to the opposite door. Okay Bianca, on the count of three. One, two, th-

"Where do you think you're going Bianca?" I hear someone ask and I freeze. Shoot, I'm caught. I turn my head to the sound of the voice and it's my mom. I weakly smile at her and scoot back in my seat.

"N-no where mom. I was just.... stretching!" I exclaim and immediately move my legs.

"I know you heard the conversation dear. I promise that nothing bad will ever happen to you." She says and reaches to touch my face. When her hand touches my left cheek I lean my head into her touch. I hope this promise lasts forever.

My mom rubs my cheek once more and then opens the door for me. I don't move for a second. I don't want to hear them talk about this anymore. I don't want to put them in danger even after I just woke up from a coma. My mom softly grasps my right hand softly and guides me out of the car.

"Don't worry Bianca. We will all make sure that you are safe at all times. Don't look so down, you're finally home and alive." my mom reassures me and rubs my hand.

I nod my head and we start to walk towards the house. As we're walking I hear the car lock go off and Woosung appears on the left side of me. We look at each other and he smiles at me. He's so beautiful... I'm glad he's here. I can finally get to know him. We soon make it up the walk path to the porch. Right before I take a step towards the door I am swept off of my feet.

"Ahh! Woosung! Put me down! I can walk on my own." I yell at him and immediately wrap my arms around him neck so I don't feel like I'm falling. Smooth, but not smooth enough. He laughs at me and continues walking. I sigh dramatically and make an attempt to get out of his arms but he tightens his grip on me.

He leans towards my face and I stare at him as my heart beat quickens. Oh shit. I can feel his breath on my face. His cologne smells good.... so yummy... BIANCA! SNAP OUT OF IT. Before he leans any closer, I turn my head to my right. He chuckles in my ear and kisses my head. As soon as his lips touched my head my heart flips. Whoa, you don't even know him yet, calm down.

My mom opens the door for us and he sets me down before walking in. I take a deep breath before walking into the house. As soon as I step in, the front door is slammed closed behind me and the house goes dark. No. I quickly turn around and start to bang on the door.

"Hey! Open the door!" I scream while continue to bang the door but no one responds.

"Why are you trying to leave? You just got home." Someone says.

I freeze and stop breathing. I don't want to die. I feel a tear slide down my cheek. I slowly turn around and see Jungkook smiling while holding a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream. I wipe my face and just stare at him.

"W-what is this? Why is it dark in here?" I ask as I slowly walk towards him.

"We wanted to surprise you with a movie. We didn't think you would freak out like this. We're sorry." Jungkook apologizes and walks closer to me and hugs me.

"It's okay, really. Now, gimme ice cream." I state after he releases me.

He laughs and hands me the tug of ice cream and a spoon. We start to walk towards the living room and I see everyone on the couch and the floor with a blanket and their own tub of ice cream. Oooh, more ice cream for me. I smirk and walk towards Tae. He immediately scoots over and makes room for me.

Before I sit down, I make quick eye contact with Jimin and if looks could kill, I would be past death by now. I shake off his glare and I sit next to Tae.

"What movie are we watching?" I ask.

"All of the Fast and Furious movies." Jin says and presses play.

"Ooooh, that means some hot dudes driving fast cars." I say and get comfortable.

Tae looks at me and just stares. You're hot too. I stare back at him and tilt my head.

"Question Tae?" I ask and he shakes his head.

I shrug my shoulders and turn my head towards the T.V.