green eyed devil.

Augustus was not one to chase after a guy who didn't want to be chased, especially if said guy specifically told him that he didn't do romance. Still, Jeremiah was addicting. Augustus didn't know how to describe the feeling when he was with him. He reminded Augustus of long drives, and smoking on the beach at night. He was thrilling, and yet was so far out of reach.
Augustus wanted to get high on him. He wanted more than one night, and damn it, he was going to get it. Augustus was pretty, and he knew it. He didn't talk about himself much, or about anything. He usually sat quietly, pretty eyes looking around at the world. But when he spotted Jeremiah in the cafe, all he wanted to do was talk and talk and talk.
Jeremiah spotted Augustus before Augustus spotted him. His small body leaning against one of the walls, a book hanging in one hand loosely. Fuck. Jeremiah's eyes slowly traveled down Augustus's body, then back up to his lips. Jeremiah thought they looked like wet apples, refreshing and sweet. His hair was a little tamer today, but still looked like he didn't care to do much to it. And fuck, why was that so attractive? Jeremiah didn't usually get hot over someone's hair, but damn, messy hair on him was just- Jeremiah was burning.
Augustus found Jeremiah's chocolate eyes, his own proceeding to capture Jeremiah in his gaze.
Augustus closed his book, and tucked it against his side while he walked toward Jeremiah. Jeremiah swallowed and rolled his shoulders as if trying to summon back his inner asshole.
When Augustus reached Jeremiah, he gracefully took a seat across from him on the sofa. He crossed his legs like a child, and positioned himself to face Jeremiah. He looked at Jeremiah slyly, smirking, "Hey."
Jeremiah swallowed, licked his lips, and straightened the sleeves on his shirt before speaking, "I thought I said I don't do seconds."
Augustus didn't falter one bit, but instead chuckled, "Wanting to have a conversation with you doesn't mean I want to have sex with you again, Jeremiah."
Jeremiah only focused on the I want to have sex with you again, Jeremiah part, and grunted because fuck he'd totally be up for that, which was a problem. He eyed Augustus-hated the effect those emerald eyes had on him, "I don't talk with people who've slept in my bed."
"You don't do anything," was Augustus's response.
Jeremiah shrugged, "It's working for me." Augustus darted his tongue out to wet his lips, then took the apple that sat in Jeremiah's hand, biting into it, the crunch oddly loud. His gaze doesn't leave Jeremiah's the entire time. He handed the apple back to Jeremiah, some juice lingering on the plumpness of his bottom lip.
"Is it?" Augustus said, his low voice flowing through Jeremiah's body. Jeremiah shook his head, clenching his jaw.
"Don't act like you know me," he said, taking a bite on the other side of the apple.
"I don't know you. But I want to," Augustus said, his teeth captured his bottom lip between them.
Jeremiah laughed, "Fuck off, Augustus. I don't need your bullshit."
Augustus pushed on, "Why is wanting to know you bullshit?"
Letting out a small sigh, Jeremiah leaned closer towards Augustus, "You want me to fuck you? I won't. Don't try with all that 'I wanna know more about you' shit. I've been through this before. You don't care about me, you care about what's in my pants, and I've given it to you once. You only get once. Fuck. Off."
Augustus smiled, not understanding himself why he wasn't phased. Jeremiah just told him to fuck off twice, yet here he was, refusing to fuck off.
"Go on a date with me," Augustus tried, running a hand through his hair while tilting his head. Jeremiah gaped at him. Everyone knew he didn't date. He never has, he never will, and a little green eyed devil wasn't going to change that.
"You're fucking crazy..." Jeremiah said, all the while knowing that he didn't say no to Augustus. Augustus was aware of this fact as well, and leaned over to kiss the space between Jeremiah's cheek and the corner of his lip.
"I'll come over at eight tomorrow-with food." Augustus said, kissing that spot again before grabbing his book and walking out of the café, knowing his afternoon classes started soon. Jeremiah watched his hips sway slightly, and didn't know if Augustus realized he was doing it or not.
Jeremiah sank back into the couch, covering his face with his hands.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh, fuck." He chanted, gritting his teeth. Augustus Winters was coming to his apartment tomorrow, at eight, with food, and Jeremiah Vince was going to fucking let him.