/twelve/

It had been a long morning for Beyoncé. From Corey having to be dropped off extra early at school for a field trip to Brielle having a bad start of the day. Beyoncé was tired and annoyed. She called Daniel and asked him to pick Brielle up from school and keep her for a while just because she just needed a break. She was super happy that she didn't have to go to work anymore.

B rolled her eyes at Shawn walking through the door when she came down the stairs. They didn't speak to one another. They passed on the steps without a word said, which Beyoncé was thankful for. She didn't feel like arguing with him today. He didn't do anything but she was already irritated and he may have gotten some attitude from her just because.

She soon heard the water start running and knew he was taking a shower. She decided to do some much needed housekeeping while he was occupied and couldn't talk to her. She dusted and vacuumed the living room. Then she wiped down the kitchen. Cleaning helped soothe her nerves most of the time.

"B, I got a question." Shawn said about 30 minutes later coming into the kitchen just as she was finished washing her hands, she glanced up at him.

"What now, Shawn?" She didn't mean to sound like that, but it just came out too quick.

"Damn. The attitude is so uncalled for, yo." He said shaking his head. He felt like they had this conversation every other day and he was tired of having it. This would be the last time, he was going to make sure if it. "If you're having a bad day and don't want to be bothered, just say that... politely."

"Don't tell me what to do."

"I'm going to anyway. Right now, I'm telling you to not be so fucking rude and hostile everyday towards me only. Shit is getting annoying, if I'm being honest."

"If it's so annoying, why don't you just stay away from me? You can leave!"

"You know why I'm here." He stated simply with a shrug.

"Listen. I don't care what you do, just get out of my face." B said rudely, purposely to get a reaction from him. He knew what she was doing and remained his usually calm self.

"Just shut the hell up sometimes and be nice. It's easy." He said calmly, making her more upset. Beyoncé groaned. She pushed him roughly and tried to walk away but he quickly caught up to her, pulling her back to him roughly by her arm. He pulled her back so hard that they bumped chests.

"Don't touch me again." She threatened as she raised her eyebrow as a warning. She snatched herself away from him with a mean mug on her lips.

He bit down on his bottom lip to keep from smirking. "Did you not touch me first? What did you want me to do."

"I'm not playing, Shawn." B always felt like she could step to Shawn as if he were smaller than her.

"What you going to do?"

"I will slap the taste out of your mouth... On everything."

"Yeah, okay, Beyoncé." He nodded and mumbled under his breath. "Grow up."

"Grow up?!" She pulled her phone out of her pocket. "You know what, let me just call Daniel and tell him that you're in here getting on my Goddamn nerves again."

Shawn quickly snatched the phone from her hand. "Fuck that lil fake tough ass nigga. Don't call him over here because I'm going to get sent back to jail fucking with y'all."

"Maybe that's a good thing. Then I won't have to argue with your big, ugly ass everyday." She reached for her phone, but he moved it away. "Give me my stuff back, Shawn! I'm not playing!"