chapter 7

(Omg im so so sorry if i didnt updated recently but now i will try to update more often. And i hope you are safe with your family because theres COVID-19 and if no one said you this today im just gonna say you look wonderful inside and outside wo ai ni. Now in the story hope you enjoy)

Y/n POV
Okay so i wake up besides zeyu and i didnt expect that HESCUTEWHENHEISSLEEPING.......ehem so i went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and i wear a black hoodie,black jeans and a white rubber shoes.

And because im hungry i ordered(your favorite food and drink)and i ordered zeyu's favorite food and drink.

Few minutes later
Our order arrived and so i woke zeyu. And i didnt expect this to happen......he pulled me in the bed causing me to fall in zeyu's chest

And so to prevent this to happen i pulled zeyu so he wakes up and i pulled myself away from him  ma gawd wat is happening to meh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few hours passed

Its so boring here so i decided to contact my friends. That will make my boringness go away because they are so fun to hangout with.......

Zeyu POV
Who is she talking to? Im a little bit curious. Hmm..maybe shes talkimg to her mom or maybe her friends or her boyfrie-what?! No!!!!your her future boyfriend zeyu snap out of it .huh fine i aint caring about that......

"Ummm.......z-zeyu?". A voice suddenly approach me......

T.B.C
Okay hey guys sorry for not posting very often all i can say is.....please continue to suppport me

Vote
Follow
Comment

I will really appreciate it okay bye......