Extra Chapter

(Hello, im back with the extra chapter, please dont forget to leave a vote. It will give me inspirations on writing stories and maybe it can bring back my smile? Anyway lets get it)

Zeyu POV
Finally were going back in china. I miss going to school not gonna lie, and im going to proudly announce y/n is my official girlfriend!

*author foxy realised she's single*
(Sana all may jowa- okay i'll stop now)

When we arrived at the airport, we went to a seat and waited for our plane.

'Flight to china is now on going, please proceed inside the plane before 9:30 p.m thank you'

I checked the time its 9:15. Okay 15 minutes more. I grabbed y/n's hand and proceeded to the plane.

When the plane was taking off i noticed y/n's a little bit silent than she usually is.

"Babe is there something wrong?"

"Oh its nothing baby. Im just... tired" with that words i remembered when he accidentally fell asleep on my shoulders. Memories.

"Why dont you sleep on my shoulders and i'll wake you when we get there"

"Okay goodnight" then she placed a peck on my lips.

Hours later

"Y/n, were here" i gently waked y/n because were already here in china.

When she opened her eyes, her glowing emerald eyes sparkled that made my heart flutter. So we went down the plane and guess what, we were waited by friends, boystory and our parents.

"Y/n jie jie!"

"Y/n!! My little sis"

"Guys dont be too loud, she just woke up" i spoke because there suprise sentence makes my y/n flinch.

"So what happened zeyu? Did you two got together?" Hanyu gege asked me.

"Yes gege, were official couples now"

"Congratulations! Now why dont we go eat somethin because i think you two are hungry" y/n's mom spoke.

Eventually after a day we wnt back to school and it went normal but if they bully y/n or someone is going to try to take her away frim me, they're going through me first.

Go on uwu

Owo

'I told you she will be mine, and only mine'

'Im glad to be with you y/n'

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The end
So yes this is the extra chapter hope you enjoy, please vote and it will give me inspirations to write stories because i will know someone is supporting me and i know he/she will be there for me.

And also here's the extra chapter you've been waiting for Kupkakes13

See you again if i will make another boystory ff

-author foxy