Breakup

Russia's PV

"Why?! I though Irrreland loved Scotland!" "He just said that he never wants to see him again.." "*sigh* I'll tell him when he wakes up, school is about to starrrrt again so we can make them get along there.." "who is Scotland going to stay with ? He has a brother who shot him and a guy who broke up with him and a house full of people who don't like him!" "Amerrrrika, we can find that out anotherrrr time, I have to go check on him, I love you, goodbye." "Bye.."

I hung up and walked inside, Scotland was awake and drinking some water, he looked like he was dead inside already and I was about to make it worse... I have to do it, he needs the truth!  "Hey Scotland.." I said sitting down beside him, "Tha?" I sighed and cleared my throat, for once I felt bad for someone other than my America, "Uhm, I know this is going to hurrrrt but uh...." he looked up at me and waited, "irrreland is brrreaking up with you.." I said finally, I saw his heart shatter, he started crying and just continued to stare at me..

I was slightly horrified when I saw his body split between him and another guy , he was wild eyed and was in a military uniform, he had the basic same flag but there was a lion and a crown on his, he faded away soon but it looked like Scotland cou...

I was slightly horrified when I saw his body split between him and another guy , he was wild eyed and was in a military uniform, he had the basic same flag but there was a lion and a crown on his, he faded away soon but it looked like Scotland couldn't move, "I'll leave you to think.." I said as a slowly got up and went upstairs

Scotland's PV

I just sat there, I felt so angered but also a wave of guilt rushed over me, I caused all of this, why should I be the victim? I could feel myself being taken over by my military and England but I can't do much about it anymore, I caused this to happen, I should— no I WILL suffer.

*A week later, school starts and Scotland has been living with his other brother, Wales, he will be getting a dorm so Wales said he could stay just for that amount of time*

Scotland's PV still

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I got up and rubbed my eyes, ugh school.. I just hope I see Ireland.., I walked over to my closet and grabbed my clothes, a very oversized blue hoodie, white ripped jeans, and timberlands.  I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, I was greeted by my brother, I grabbed a apple and I was out of the door.  I walked down the street, I took my phone out and listened to some Scottish crap, I soon realized that I was almost at the school, I walked inside the building and got my dorm key, 68, I went to the elevator and went to the 6th floor. When I got there I saw America running up the flight of stairs and running to the room next to mine, "HELL YEAH ROOM 69!! BEST LUCK EVERRRR!!!" The American screamed, "AW EVEN BETTER SCOTCH WHISKEY IS MY NEIGHBOR!!" "... ye must be real exited to be here." I said laughing, Russia showed up in the elevator and groaned as soon as he looked at his dorm key, "why did they have to put me with amerrrika!" He said hitting his head on a wall. "THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!" America screamed, I laughed and went into my room waving goodbye, the room was pretty big, there were two rooms, two bathrooms, a big living room and kitchen.  I walked into the smaller room to see buckets of paint? They let you paint your own room?! Awesome! I put down my stuff and started to paint my room, I spent a lot of time on the back wall, I painted a huge lion on it, guys holding up a Scottish flag and some other things, then I turned around and what I saw surprised me.. "IRELAND?! YER MY ROOMMATE?!"

Words: 669
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)