Congratulations

Hello cuties, guess what time it is?! I've FINALLY made a second part to this story! It's my birthday today, so my gift to you is 'Congratulations'. (Y/n) is NOT a part of this chapter, but she's still very important. Enjoy my dears!

Third Person POV

"Alastor."

The deer's head shot up as he gazed at the woman in the doorway of his office, thankful that she was there. "Mimzy." He stood up from his desk, tiredly rubbing his eyes. The short woman smiled, though it didn't reach her anger filled eyes. "Congratulations. You have officially became the most stupid person in Hell. How is it even possible to be this ignorant? Did you even think before you spoke?" She spat, placing her hands on her hips as she inched closer to the other demon. "Hear me ou-" Alastor tried to speak, only to be cut off by the woman. "You took a rumor, which only a few people knew about, and decided that instead of denying it you would tell the world about your affair. An affair that NO ONE had even accused you of. I told you to slow down, begged even, yet still you refused! Always worried about what others will say, but then you always seem to put yourself in worse positions. You wonder why Lucifer is able to do what he wants, it's because he doesn't acknowledge childish taunts!"

Alastor slammed his hands down on the desk, leaning over with a harsh glare. "It was a sacrifice that had to be made!" Mimzy stomped over to the male, their faces only inches apart. "Sacrifice? No. You chose to sleep with someone else, knowing you were with my sister. Real sacrifice is watching the one you love marry your sister, for her happiness. It's staying in a loveless marriage and wondering what you've done in life to get to this point of the afterlife." She turned to face the door, slowly walking away. "But it's fine because I'm back in my sister's life and I don't plan on leaving. I have to be here." "Mimzy..." The blonde whipped around, revealing the hot tears rolling down her pale cheeks. "I'm not here for your sake. I'm here for hers. When she first saw you, she said you were hers, so I pushed my feelings aside. I always will. I love her more than anything in this world and I will put her happiness before my own EVERYTIME."

Mimzy hastily whipped away her tears and forced a smile. "(Y/n) is the best thing in our lives, Alastor. She's the closest to good in Hell, so I don't plan on watching you hurt her again." The deer carefully fell back into his chair, running his long fingers through his hair. "I don't plan to. I've never loved anyone the way I love her." He confessed, glancing at the picture of his wife on the side of his desk. "Congratulations. You've finally come to your senses. You need to realize that you have been blessed with the best wife. The ball is in your court. Put her happiness first and don't make her regret marrying you or bearing your child." The shorter demon pushed down her heart ache and jealousy, before swiftly walking out of the room. Alastor kept his gaze on the photo on his desk. It was from their wedding day, (Y/n) was clad in a long white dress and clung to the deer's arm. They were both smiling widely, laughing at something stupid Angel Dust said seconds before Vaggie took the picture. Mimzy's words from only minutes ago rang through his head, they were the same exact words she said at their wedding. 'Congratulations.'

I know I know, it's short! Butttttttt, I had to get my baby Mimzy in here bc she's the love of my life. 🥺❤️

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed!
(This is a side note, but I will be publishing a My Hero Academia boyfriend/girlfriend scenario book VERY soon so keep an eye out for that. My Hazbin Hotel scenario book is being worked on at the same time, sooooo they're both coming out around the same time.)
Until next time~!