Chapter 18.5 Amulet of Todo.

"You. What are galking at? Come over here and let's talk about my darn amulet." Todo yelled at megumi.

Megumi awkwardly nodded and walked over to the table. She nervously pulled out the tiny chair underneath the table and sat down in it.
*Creeek*
The chair creaked as Megumi's large derriere pressed down against it.

"Sorry about the small chairs. If I had known that giants were coming over, I would have gotten the big chairs." Todo said.
"Giants?" Tessa asked.
"Yes. Thats what I call all of you angalians." Todo explained.
"Oh wait, I think there's been a misunderstanding. We're not angalians." Tessa interjected.
"Wait, Who are angalians?" Megumi asked.
"Aye. I must be dealing with be dealing woth some dolts if ye don't know about angalians...." Todo looked at them with a confused face, His small body was bouncing as he got up and went to his cabinet.
"Um, Suppose that we are these 'Dolts' you are talking about. Can you explain, What or who exactly are in simple terms." Megumi asked.
"Wait are you lasses serious you don't know what angalians are????" Todo said while fumbling through his cabinet.
"Yes. Unfortunately...." Tessa replied.

"Fine." Todo turned around with a bunch of packets in his stubby hands. He walked over to the table and opened the packets up. He rolled his little eyes as he prepared to relay the story he was going to tell them.
" Angalians are the people who rule over this land. They are a race of warriors from far away." He said.
"My race of people are called the galadorians, We are a peaceful people who live in this dimension." Todo relayed to them while pouring the content of the packets into their cups.
" So we are in another dimension???" Megumi whispered to tessa.
"Its seems that way. This is what I feared...." Tessa replied back.

" About 5000 years ago, They all came from over the horizon and conquered all of our land."
"The horizon what do you mean by that?" Tessa asked with curiosity.
"Aye. Its kind of hard to explain to outsiders. It's a metaphysical place out of reach."
"M-Meta what?" megumi stuttered.
"Just let me get back to my story, alright?" Todo replied angrily.
"Sorry." Megumi apologized.

"After they conquered all of our lands, They took all of our holy relics and treasures."
"Holy relics?"
"The holy relics are three sacred objects that we've kept for thousands of years. They are very important to our culture." Todo said with stars in his eyes.
" When the angalians cane they confiscated them and used their power to conquer other dimensions..."
"We've been severely since then, we've been slaughtered, Unfairly taxed, Our lands pillaged and raided, and worst of all they've appropatied our culture!" Todo moaned.
" It's all been a living hell under their rule ever since." He concluded.

"That's a really tragic story, Mr. Todo." Megumi said with eyes watering. It reminded her of her plight against discrimination.
"Aye. That's the story of my people though." Todo nodded. "Hmmmm." Tessa seemed intrigued.
"May I ask, what does this have to do with our amulet?"
"Your amulet is my family heirloom and is one of our sacred relics!" Todo exclaimed.
"What? Seriously?" Megumi was shocked.
"Do I look like a joker to you?" Todo said with a serious face.
"No! Jeez!" Megumi grimaced.

"Megumi, can you recall how your family got this amulet? It might give us a clue about our situation" Tessa explained.
"Are you kidding me?" Megumi turned her head.
"This amulet has been in my family for thousands of generations! It's so old that Even my family in japan has no idea of its origin!" Megumi exclaimed.
" Are you sure?" Tessa asked.
"Yes!" Megumi replied.
"Can you at least remember the person who gave it to you?" Tessa continued.
"Like I said, It was my family! More specifically my mother."
"What did she tell you about it?" Tessa asked.
"-That it was a family heirloom and that I needed to take care of it." Megumi replied.
"Anything else?"
"Not that I can remember."
"Damn, It doesn't seem like your family was very forthcoming about this amulet." Tessa said.
" Well I was raised in a secret ninja clan family....." Megumi snidely said.
"Wait what?" Tessa said.
"Oh, Did I not mention that?"

"Enough. Listen I don't care how you got MY stone. I just want it back." Todo claimed while staring at megumi.
"I'm sorry Mr. Todo but I just can't give it back. It's too important to me and my family."
" Then I suppose we're at an impasse."
"I suppose we are then....."

The two glared at each other as the tension in the room reached its climax.