Chapter 25 Revelations

The king of Angalia sang a great tune as he prayed upon a shrine in front of his glorious castle. He prayed upon the mysterious stars which seemed to parallax other this odd dimension. Even though he himself was a god, He still had others to pray to.

"Daithi. What is it? I can sense your presence." He spoke.

Daithi was spooked and he stepped forward fervently.
"Y-Yes Milord. I have some news for you." He said nervously.
Odmir gritted his godly teeth and turned around. He looked at daithi menacingly and said:
"I hope for your sake that it isn't just bad news. That's all you seem to be delivering to me over these past few days." Odmir threatened.
"Erm well...." Daithi squirmed.
"I-I-Its a mixture of both."
"Go on...." The king continued.

"Well urm...." Daithi struggled with the words in his mouth.
"Well, You... sent an army to earth." He said.
"Yes I did." Odmir replied with glaring eyes.
"Did they locate corgan's sword?"
"....." Daithi paused.
"N-No they did not."
"...." Odmir paused and looked at daithi with curious but belittling eyes. He wasn't mad as daithi expected but still displeased.
"I-I-In fact, a division of that army was defeated."

"Defeated? By whom?" Odmir asked, Shocked.
"It appeared that they were beaten by a magical human woman."
"A human with magical powers....? I didn't think such a thing could exist." Odmir said while stroking his beard.
"Yes. She took down most of her knights with ease."
"Where is this woman now? I feel like she might be important."
"She was teleported here by a conjurer." Daithi answered.
" She's in angalia????" Odmir said, shocked.

Odmir knelt down in front of the shrine. He closed his eyes and thought about the situation calmly.
"What is your next course of action milord...?"
"I have two orders." Odmir relayed.
"First, Prepare a dispatch Force to capture the magical girl."
"Secondly, Send a second legion of knights down to earth. I want my son's sword found at all cost." Odmir said with bass in his voice.
"Yes milord. I will send a dispatch right away!" Daithi intrinsically bowed to the god and carried out orders. The cowardly thin necked man wanted to please his master at all costs as that was the only way he could live.

Odmir stood up and looked at the angalian sun. He knew not what would be in the future, only that his destiny would soon be decided.