New kid

(Hello, I'm putting this here as well to make sure it's seen, so quick little thing! I made this Fic around a year ago when I wasn't too educated on TWs, and I still have a LOT to learn about them. I apologize if there is anything that may be a sensitive topic or anything like that. I have taken a quick glance over the chapters as I do not remember what's in here; If you happen to find a part that should have a TW, please, PLEASE tell me, I read the comments/ and if I don't answer feel free to dm me/ and I want everyone to be safe while reading this. Thank you, and enjoy.)

3rd P.O.V
Hajime Hinata, he was your regular teenager on the outside, but, he was able to see how dangerous a person was. A number appeared above their head, it was on a scale of 1-10.

Hajime was walking to school with his best friend, Chiaki Nanami. She was an extremely talented gamer, but that came at the cost of her own sleep. Number: 2

Walking down the street, the average person had the numbers of 2-3 above their heads. Children normally had 1 and ruffies had 3-5. Police and SWAT officers had 6-7. Just the regular stuff.

They entered the school grounds, and walked in the main building. The two trudged down the hallway toward their classroom.

"Ah! Good morning, Hinata-Kun, and Nanami -Chan!" Kyiotaka Ishimaru, their upperclassmen and hall monitor had greeted them. Number: 3

Hajime gave a slight wave before continuing on.

"Hajime," Chiaki tapped the brunet's shoulder "I'll just be heading to the washrooms, I'll see you in class." She yawned as she walked off.

"Just try not to fall asleep, again." Hajime rolled his eyes. Clutching his backpack, the brunet entered the classroom, and took his seat in the back row, closest to the window (you know the protagonist seat).

"Yo! Morning, bro!" Kazuichi wrapped his arm around Hajime's neck. "You'll never guess what happened!" He exclaimed.

Hajime hummed "did Sonia say good morning first, this morning?"

The pinked hair boy gasped "how'd you know!?" Kazuichi Souda, one of Hajime's new friends. He has a huge interest in mechanics and has a promising future career. Number: 2.

He chuckled "just a hunch." Looking around the room, the numbers above his classmates heads were rather low. So he never really felt intermediated by them. The highest numbers belonged to: Nekomaru Nidai, Peko Pekoyama, and Akane Owari, all 7. But, knowing them, they wouldn't hurt anyone unless prevoked.

Chiaki walked in and took her seat in front of Hajime, and laid her head down on her desk to rest. Hajime grinned slightly at this.

The teacher walked in, just as the bell rang. "Okay class, I know it's only the start of November, but.... We've got a new student!" This caught everyone's attention. Soon, a tall boy with white, fluffy hair, walked in.

His smile was sweet and his eyes showed nothing but kindness. "Hello everyone, my name is Nagito Komaeda. I hope we can get along." He voice was so soothing, like walking on fresh snow.

Hajime flinched, as his face paled, and blood ran cold.

"Everyone give him a warm welcome." The teacher smiled, and faced Nagito "you can sit right behind Hajime over there." She pointed towards the brunet, whom, seemed to stiffen as the albino walked towards the desk behind him and sat down.

"I'm assuming you're Hajime, right?" He asked.

Hajime turned around slowly, and tried to give him his blank face. "Y-yes. I'm Hajime Hinata. N-nice to m-meet you." He stuttered slightly.