Chose one, Puppy~

Hajime awoke to a nice warmth. He instinctively snuggled into it, and pulled it closer to his body. He felt a warm hand on the back his head that was petting his hair, Hajime looked up, slowly opening his eyes. He did not regret the beautiful view.

Nagito was softly smiling while looking down at the brunet. He giggled "morning, Hinata-kun. How was your sleep?" He asked.

Hajime hummed, closing his eyes again. "Hmmmm, warm..."

"I'm glade, but it's time to get up." Nagito tried to move, but Hajime had his arms wrapped tightly around his waist. "Hinata-kun..."

"No, stayyyyy" Hajime pouted, "we probably won't have this chance ever again. Let's just enjoy it while we can."

"Hinata-kun, I really can't. It's getting close to noon."

Hajime let go and sat up, rubbing his eyes, "really? What time did we go to sleep at?"

"I think around 10pm last night."

Hajime looked over at his clock.

"You're saying we slept for over 12 hours?"

Nagito giggled "Just you, I woke up around 8."

The brunet stood up, and stretched "so you just watched me for 3 hours? That's a little creepy."he joked.

"I tried to leave, but you wouldn't let go. I think it might've left a bruise..." Nagito smiled weakly, lifting his shirt up and checking his waist only to find a small bloch of red mixed with a bit of purple.

"Shhh..." Hajime made a hissing sound a with closed jaw, slowly walking up to Nagito. He touched his sides " does it hurt?" He asked.

Nagito shook his head as Hajime continued to press at his skinny waist...

"Geez, Komaeda-kun. You need to eat a little more, or put some muscle on your bones."

"No worries, Hinata-kun! I've been like this for my entire pitiful life!" Nagito smiled brightly, grasping onto Hajime's hands "But, If you want me to change, I'll do it in a heart beat! Just say the words!"

Hajime flinched back a little "Um... Komaeda-kun?"

"Oh, come on! I've already told you a million times, Hinata-kun." Nagito sighed while prompting his hands on his hips. "I would die for you, if needed. I would sacrifice my life if you asked me to. All my faith is in you, that's why I must protect you!" He smiled devilishly, a small chuckle erupting from his chapped lips "for losing you would be my greatest despair! MY ONE AND ONLY FRINED!" his laugh was dry and sent shivers down Hajime's spine... he hadn't seen this side of Nagito in a long while.

"N-no... What about Naegi-Senpai and them? Aren't they your friends as well?"

(!!!!!!! TW- non-consensual pinning/ some sexual intentions/ please be careful with proceeding, there will be a marker for when it's safe, feel free to skip ahead a bit, you're not missing anything important!!!!)

Nagito scoffed "even trash like me can understand that they all dislike me... I'm worthless after all." His voice went low near the end. With confidence, Nagito pushed Hajime to the bed, and pinned him down. " but for some strange reason, you don't see me as worthless trash... let's just say... you intrigue me~" he purred.

"N-N-Nagito!?" Hajime stuttered at their new position.

Nagito having complete domination over the shoken up brunet. He moved one of his knees in between Hajime's legs and lowers himself down a bit, moving their bodies closer together. Nagito's breathing has been put out of rythme and was practically panting, a bit of saliva was leaking from the corner of his lip. His eyes were spiraling in circles. Hajime could feel the albino's warm and heavy breath against his neck, all he could think of was how close they were and their certain position.