𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒~ 𝐿𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑔𝑒

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓 shined so beautifully in contrast with the dark midnight sky and glittering stars, this peace seemingly familiar to the young girl. Her hair glowed like freshly fallen snow and eyes red as the blood moon shining above her. This peace she thought of was once her reality until that was stripped from her when she was still a child. The day that  she could never forget. Not as long as he is still able to walk this Earth. He who is Karlheinz.

"Be not afraid child, it's not your time..."

Those words ring throughout the maiden's ears as she gracefully ventures through the garden of pure white roses. Those words haunt her every thought. They were left alive, just barely. Lilith sighs, noticing how the red moon had begun to set and the sun's light come from the horizon, and makes her way back to the mansion.

She replayed her sister's ideals of Lilith starting school with her.  Kira had been attending the school Ryoutei Academy, a night school perfect for the undead such as themselves. Kira is now a second year student and the current student council president. Lilith would unfortunately, have to start school in Kira's third year, since she is significantly younger.

Kira seemed pretty popular at school and with her classmates. She also has many enemies considering she's currently dating the schools idol, Kou Mukami. They had met at one of the many balls that the Sayoko girls had to attend. As a relevant family in the vampire world they often must attend meetings, parties, dinners, and other arrangements. Well, only Kira really does, considering she is now the head of the Sayoko family.

Lilith now making her way up to the side entrance of the mansion, she opens the door quietly, not to disturb her sister and Kou, who would often spend the night when he's not working. Closing the door behind her, Lilith takes careful steps up to her bedroom. When she gets there, she noticed a light from under the door. Carefully, she opens the door and peaks inside. Only to see her room vacant.

"I must have left the light on before I went out..." Lilith undresses and changes into her nightgown. Yawning, she slides under the silk duvet getting into a comfortable spot. Slowly, she falls into a light sleep.

Lilith's bedroom door creaks open, awakening the girl from her rest. Still pretending to be sleeping, she lies still.

"It's okay Kou. I found her. She must have gone out around the forest again," Kira sighed in relief.

"She must have been looking for me," Lilith thinks, still pretending to be resting.

Kira makes her way up to her sisters 'sleeping' form and pulls the duvet up to Lilith's shoulders to make sure she's comfortable and warm. Laying a kiss on Lilith's head, Kira exits with a sleepy Kou.

"Kaichou-chan is so motherly~" Kou slurs. He runs his fingers through his bedhead, loudly yawning.

"She needs to be mothered sometimes! She's so adamant about pushing herself when she needs to be more careful." Kira sighs making her way back to her bedroom, Kou trailing behind her.

"Why be so strict over her? She's almost a high schooler y'know?" Kou opens Kira's door and crashes back down to the bed pulling Kira with him.

"You know why. She's sickly. I hate to say it, but it's only getting worse." Kira pulls her light blue hair into a low ponytail, so it wouldn't be in Kou's face.

"Ah my Kaichou-Chan is so worried. You need rest too. We have lots to do when we get up." Kou rolls over so now Kira is resting under Kou whilst he straddles her wide hips.

"I could take your mind off of it, my sweet Kaichou~" Kou purrs, lowering his head down to Kira's exposed neck and bearing his fangs.

"Kou... you can't possibly be thirsty again. It's only been a few hours," Kira laughs while grabbing ahold of Kou's fluffy blonde hair.