5. In Your Eyes

It was Friday night, Rose had gone out to buy something for Frank's birthday party after her shift as work. Apparently he threw the best ones and she wanted to give a good first impression.

Not to mention she woke up with a pretty hefty bank deposit from Tyler's manager, Clancy for the studio time. It was enough to last her for a few months. Nothing had sunk in yet.

Rose ended up finding a skin tight dress with off the shoulder elements. She bought some heels to go with it and actually went to go get some makeup for a change.

It was 7:15 pm.

She looked over at T's last text.

i'll pick you up at 8:30 tonight
-Tyler, 3:45 pm

Rose began to get ready.

She put on her makeup first—applying her base before jumping straight into some glitter shadow. She decided to try a different look; she added a thin cat liner across her eye and into the inner corners to give her a fox eye effect.

Some masacra and a red lip were added before fitting into the dress and heels.

She looked into her suitcase for some perfume before coming across her grandmothers necklace. Rose forgot she had brought it with her. It was an emerald stone with a thin gold chain. She placed it on her neck and added some more perfume.

She fixed her braids one last time before Tyler texted her to come down.

Rose grabbed her phone and made her way down.

"Hey."

"You smell good," Tyler replied as she got in and adjusted her belt.

"You're not gonna tell me how cute I look?" She laughed.

"I'm cuter nigga." Tyler grinned, gold grill in full sight.

They made their way to a reserved club that already seemed to be packed with security and black suvs everywhere.

They made their way in, Rose walking behind as Tyler immediately began greeting people.

"It's drinks over there." Tyler turned to ask her.

"You want something?"

He shrugged, "I'm good. I'll be over here."

Rose nodded and pushed her way past people through the loud music. It was an 80's themed night—the music was exclusively from that era too.

She made her way to the bar and was greeted by the bartender. They could barely hear eachother speak.

"What can I get you?"

"Whatever's the most popular," Rose smiled. She had no idea what to order.

The bartender nodded and quickly made the drink.

"Vodka Cosmo," he handed over the glass.

"Thank you!"

Rose eyed it, it was pretty—a pink drink, seemed harmless. She tried it and cringed a little from the alcohol, but it was still okay.