🕊PROLOGUE🕊

When I was a kid, my father would always tell me stories of mythical creatures, like unicorns and fairies. As a child, I believed those stories, because what child wouldn't believe real life fairytales.

In our big backyard, under almost every bush and tree, lived a little creature. So many tiny fairies and unicorns and even little sirens and mermaids in our pond.

I used to love drawing them, they were all so beautiful to me, they came in so many shapes and sizes and colours, each was unique and each was marvellous in their own way. Playing with them every day brought light to my life. I didnt have any siblings, and I was homeschooled for most of my life. I had no friends, and we didn't have much family. Mum left Dad when I was seven, she simply fell out of love. I stayed with Dad because, well I had more of a connection with him. Mum worked a lot, and so I'd have to be looked after by other people that she couldn't afford to pay.

So, for pretty much my whole life, Dad was the only person I had.

I moved away for college when I was twenty, and studied to become an author and illustrator. I called my father every night, we talked for hours on end. I was away for nearly two years, coming to the end of my degree.

That's where I met Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi. My first and only ever real friends. They were music students, and we were all staying on the same floor in our dorms. They were all so different from each other, but they got on along so well. They planned to move to Seoul when they graduated, which was wonderful seeing as that's where my father live. They were the only thing that helped me get through my college years, the only thing to keep me from getting depressed.

Until, one night, when my father had a heart attack.