𝐈𝐕- 𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐲

After much pleading, I finally persuaded them that Draco and I were not friends. Cause we aren't.

At the moment I was on my way to quidditch practice (I'm finally allowed to play again), when, of course, I had to be stopped by the Weasley twins. Is it just me, or were they popping up way more than preferred? (I would prefer NEVER, thank you very much)

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Isabell Griffins. We were just looking for you," Fred spoke in his attempting-to-be-threatening-but-just-plain-irritating voice.

Reluctantly, I spun around. I was so not in the mood for this.

"Well, that's weird, because you are the last people I'd care to see," I responded, my voice displaying my boredom. We were standing the the archway leading to the quidditch field, and it was a perfectly nice day that I did not need to have ruined.

"You know, you ought to get a new owl. The one you have now doesn't seem to know what it's doing," George piped in.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Is there a point to this conversation, or can I leave?" I asked, my arms crossed.

"Well, your bird, Twilight-isn't it? Didn't know much better, and we just had to. I mean, your mail was right in front of us."

My stomach dropped. They didn't. They couldn't have. "You read my letters?"

"Things not going well at home, are they?" Fred teased, but I hardly found it funny. My mood changed so quickly, I didn't have time to ponder how to handle this maturely. I didn't have time to stop myself from overreacting.

I was momentarily frozen in shock, before tears of anger welled up in my eyes.

They really didn't know when they crossed the line, did they? Do they not understand privacy?

That concern was quickly overshadowed by a different one. They knew. And they had the audacity to tease me about it? My blood boiled, and anger blurred my vision.

"What is wrong with you?" I screamed, my hands shaking.

Before I knew it I was launching toward them, but arms wrapped around my waist from behind me. My arms flailed wildly. The twins staggered back.

"She's crazy," Fred mumbled.

I couldn't muster an insult that would satisfy me, so I just struggled against the arms holding me back and shrieked, but they were too strong.

"Get out of here, you pricks."

The voice was too familiar. Of course it HAD to be Draco Malfoy, and as soon as the twins stumbled off I growled at him. "Let go of me."

Draco was far too close to me. His blond hair was ruffled from my attempting to push him away, and his gray eyes were concerned. Concerned. What was he even doing here? I didn't need 'saving'.

I didn't even want to imagine how I looked; I was shaking, my eyes and entire face were probably red, and I had just had some outburst as insane as an Azkaban prisoner.

"Isabell-" he started.

I cut him off. I needed some air, some privacy, because apparently there wasn't much of that anymore.

"I have to go," I mumbled, and walked away before he could stop me.

A/N: so that update was hella hella short oops...I promise the next one will be a longer. I can't decide whether or not I hate Weasley twins being the bad guys, but please don't kill me for it. Thank you for all the hearts and comments, they always make my day! See you in the next update darlings! 💕