01

Gun running down the hall with bunch of papers in his hands, cursing inside his mind hoping that he's not late to attend the meeting, he'a the one who doing the presentation today and he's not supposed to be late! after this he will come to his friends and punch them one by one for making him drunk last night.

Finally Gun arrives at the room for the meetings today, he knock the door and open it slowly, from what he saw he can see the look of madness in his boss face. He fucked up. His boss quickly told him to come in and doing the presentation but before that the boss whispered to him to meet him after the meeting finish. For one hour Gun doing the presentation and luckily he doing a great job so he felt a bit relieved. After all the worker left and he finish cleaning the table he left the room and walk to his boss room to meet him like he said before.

Gun being told not to come late again because its embarrassed him in front of his colleague for having such undisciplined employees, Gun only can either say yes or nodded for a whole conversation. After long talk with his boss he got a consequence for being late this time and hope he won't be late again for another meeting. Gun left the room with relieved even though they have to heard all his boss babbling atleast he's not getting suspended, he walk to his table and rest his head at the table, this day is little bit rough for him.

From behind Gun's friends New and Krist walking quietly to surprise sleeping Gun. Krist and New look at each other and command to surpri his friend together.

" WAKE UP! " scream New and Krist at the top of their lungs, Gun who currently sleeping jump off from his seat and fall to the ground. He look at Krist and New with anger in his eyes.

" KRIST, P'NEW I'll KILL BOTH OF YOU! "

Thank god there are none left in the office right now, it's lunch time already so everyone already left for lunch. Gun get up from the floor and hit Krist and New on the shoulder, he pinch their cheeks, pinch their stomach, and cursing all over them. The one who got ' abuse ' from Gun only can laugh, Gun over here pouting his mouth cutely.

" Okay, okay, i'm going to stop. Sorry na P'Gun it just we both saw you looking so gloomy today, what's wrong " asked Krist as he taking a sit next to Gun followed by New who also taking a sit beside him.

" Don't ask me, ask him! " said Gun, his eyes pointing at New, the suspect only can scratch his neck and laugh awkwardly.

" er er khor thod, i didn't mean to made you drunk last night, i mean you are the one who took all the shot Gunsmile gave you! i tried to stop you but you're not listening " said New tried to defend himself, well it's really not his fault.

Krist who just heard the reason from New just looking at both of them with confused " wait, so you guys had drink last night AND DIDN'T TELL ME? rude " said Krist, he can't believe that his friends didn't ask him to join the drink last night.

" I already called you but you didn't answer, stupid. "

" Hey don't call me that! "

" Stop it you guys, don't be like a child. I'm here are tired, i need some caffeine, i haven't have my coffee yet " said Gun, resting his head again at the table.

" Oh i heard there are some new coffee shop near our office, want to grab some coffee there? Gun because i owe you today, its my treat " said New

" Deal! "

" How about me P'? you're going to buy me some coffee too right? "

" Just buy it yourself, kid "

New and Gun leaving Krist alone, Krist who got left by their friends running try to follow them. He always get pick on because he's the youngest among them so yeah that's why.

" P'New you know what? you are rude! "

Hey hey, so here's my new book. I hope you guys enjoy my book, this time i'll write about offgun, taynew, and singkit but mainly its about off gun. I got the idea from user @jaeminty thankyou so much for the idea i appreciate it so much, also send me a thank you to your friend for making this good storyline!

So guys hope you enjoy my book, don't forget to vote and leave some comment! lak na ❤️