Prolouge(EDITED)

I ran as fast as I could but it kept catching up with me......"arggh!" I mistakenly hit my left foot on a stone and fell hard on the floor "Gotcha!" It said"you only caught me cause I fell"I defended myself "okay.....if you say so" i just simply rolled my eyes " you gotta stop doing that you'll hurt your poor eyes" it continued "I won't ".
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
"Wake up sleepyhead or you'll be late to school " urgh! I want you back Tori this is pure torture!  I really miss you so much,why does death have to pull us apart like this? You promised me that we'll die together but you just left without a warning ⚠️ .......................
I promise I'll find whoever did this to you and make them pay...... in cold blood. Just freaking come back okay! I really need you right now I don't even think I can move on with my life anymore, you were my other half . I guess you'll never know the value of something till it's gone.

A/N: Kay soo we are about to enter a very bumpy ride with this book....I can't promise the date that I'd be updating vit look out for random dates..if any of my spellings are wrong then let me know please.. I would love constructive critics but no harsh comment whatsoever as you can see,this is my first book and am trying to not make it cliché but am afraid you much see a little of that and when I have enough time,I'd be editing a lot so you can reread, and see all the little changes I made,just in the first few chapters.