03

"Oh. My. Potatoes!"
"I know right?"
"It's soooo beautiful!" I said as I take in the beautiful scenery in front of me so attractive and kinda romantic too. We were at the edge of a cliff opposite a massive rainfall which looked liked a liquid dance floor literally and the way the moonlight shines on the water makes it sparkly. But I'd hate to ruin the moment but................
"Soooo what am I doing here again?"
" I don't really know; I guess I just wanted company " wow, is this guy for real right now
" uhm okay ............ do you have any siblings?"
"Yeah, a brother; but he's kinda married and shit so yeah."
"So what do you wanna do for a living?"
"Wait, since when did this turn out to be 20 questions?"
"Hey! If you're gonna bring me here to just sit and look at you well you're soo wrong!"
" okay chill will ya,...... I really dunno what I wanna do with my life; am just in the middle you know, I don't have anything in mind really " he answered shrugging his shoulders , like who doesn't know what they want with their future?
"Okay " was all that came out of my mouth, looking at the time on my phone I realized that if I don't get home soon enough am gonna miss school, not that I care or anything but my future depends on it call me a school freak but I don't give a shit.
"Uhmm it's kinda getting late so I think we should get going"
"Sure I almost forgot about that " he said nervously
"Yeah"
♌️♌️♌️♌️♌️♌️♌️♌️♌️♌️♌️
"Are you freaking serious right now!"
"Yeah am darn serious, just like that "
"Girl your really lucky right now " Joan exclaimed
"How is that even luck? Do you even know what you're saying?"what's so special about hanging out with Nate ? I mean he's hot stuff but cocky and sometimes rude........... but clearly no one approves of that
"Do you how many girls will kill to be in your shoes right now............ think about it hashtag dating the schools bad boy........... you'll finally be popular and everyone will be at your service!"  The way she just exaggerates things scares the crap outta me.
"Look,I really don't care about Nate and most definitely do not care about being popular,call me foolish but it's the truth we're only friends ...............at least I think we are, nothing more nothing less. Besides that was only a one night thing " am already sick of this, first I enter school and all the girls are shooting daggers at me, and then my bestie is telling me to indirectly loosen up
" okay girl, but just so you know, I bet he's into you "  and with that she winked and strolled down the hall.
Nathan's pov
"Dude where were you last night?"
"Somewhere " I really don't wanna tell anyone that I was out with Nicole, not about anything but I just don't like the fact of being seen with her .........
"Really dude! Are we gonna do this again?......... anyway you don't have to tell me I just wanted to let you know that Maddison was all over me yesterday asking about you " shit! Not again
" what am I gonna do with this girl! She's fucking clingy and annoying, plus she doesn't take no for an answer "
" man don't you get it?"
"What?"
"She just wanna get in your pants " Asher just said something I didn't expect him to say at all like he's the quiet type among all my friends and boom! I never knew his mouth was filthy! Damn I feel like a proud mother bird who just watched her chick fly for the first time.
"Whatever, anyway I gotta go,see ya!" And with that I headed for the next goal of the day:avoid Nicole as much as possible
Nicole's pov
"Hey! Bitch!" I know that voice somewhere, turning around am faced with Maddison jones, queen bitch aka slut mistress just called me a bitch! Now this should be fun..............
"You called me a bitch, technically bitch is dog, dog is an animal, and animals are kinda cute soo you think am cute!" Am loving the look on her face right now
"Shut up you slut!"
"Doesn't that already defines you?"
"Look,I don't have your time am just gonna tell you to stay away from my boyfriend "
" you can have his sorry ass anyway,am really not interested " I scoffed
"Well said than done" she replied and left. Seriously what's wrong with with her, her small head can't tell her that isn't interested! I dunno why I even bother about them.
Am on my way home when I noticed that a black mustang kept following me so I went for the best option: speed! But was an epic fail cause right now,all I can see is darkness...........

A/N: I wonder what happened! Oh and did Nate really meant what he said?
Will Nancy finally show up so she and Nicole find their best friends killer?
What did Nicole actually found out at the station about Tori's death?
Read on for more drama
✌🏽✌🏽