The game

Some people would call me a psychopath, or a yandere. But now when there is no people left, there is no one who can convince me that i'm crazy. Now i'm Urarakas only choice.

It all started the summer 1985. A new family had just moved in at the other side of the street. The two adults had a child in my age. She was really pretty and nice. I fell in love at first sight. She was so cute I just would not stop staring.

Even though I loved her I didn't think I deserved her. 'I probably don't deserve her', I thought as she walked by. I was way too dumb for her.

The night after they had just moved in, I sighted the girls room from mine. I sat and stared for many hours until she dragged her curtains over her window.

"ahhh!! I moaned. FUCK! she had curtains! What should i do now?"I asked myself as i slowly got up from the chair and walked away to my desk.

On the desk laid the newest magasin from VOGUE, a bunch of homework and....
'It can't be...'I said
On the desk in front of me laid a totally new game for Xbox. I screamed with happiness read what game it was.
'Yandere simulator' i said with an excited voice. 'Iiiii' I screamed once again while i jumped around. I landed my jumps so hard that the whole house shaked.

- hey!? what are you thinking your doing you idiot?

My mom had just thrown up my door and now stood in my room with an angry look on her face. Her eyes was turning red and her face was making that evil smile that she always made when she was angry.

- what do you want mom? I asked with an annoyed voice.

With no answer she just left the room and left the door open. 'Are you not capable to close the fucking door!?' I screamed as I with heavy steps walked up to the door and slammed it so it shut. 'She is such a weird mom' I thought.

I continued my excitement and put the cd inside of my Xbox. 'YANDERE SIMULATOR' popped up on the screen. I pushed the "play" button and started playing the game.

The game pushed me further away from reality and soon I was trapped inside the game. I played for hours and hours until I suddenly finished it. 'Congratulations!' Popped up in the screen. I felt my anger grow inside me and how my eyes turned red.

- don't fucking congrats me you BAKA! I screamed as I hit my tv screen so hard that the tv fell to the ground and broke into tiny pieces.

I Suddenly heard a voice from outside and as fast as I could I turned around. And there in the window on the other side of the road, the girl stood. She was shaking hysterically and her face was turning purple. I watched her as she slowly fell to the ground without making a noice.