Jump

I stood there in shook. 'Wha- what just happened?' I asked my self. I could not move and my brain stopped working.

After a minute or two I started moving again. I realized what situation I was in and decided to help her. As soon as possible.

I opened my window and climbed out to the roof. My room was on the second floor and our house was very big. So getting down to the ground could be a hard match.

I slowly walked around on the roof and hoped that I'd find a ladder or something to get down with. But no ladder was found. So I decided to jump. She was the only thing keeping me alive at this point. So if I die from jumping of a building. I'd die because I tried to save her.

I quietly counted to three and then jumped down to the ground. I fell in slow motion and it felt like I was flying. Slowly I hit the ground. Slowly but really hard. My legs broke and so did my arms.

'Ahhhhhh' I screamed in pain. It really hurt. How could I be so stupid to jump down from a building. The fall was over 6 meters and I jumped down without anything nor anyone to catch me.

But though the pain was slowly killing me I stood up. I stood up on my broken legs. The ones that I just smashed to the ground after that jump. I stood on them and I walked. I walked over the street and knocked with my head on her door.

My arms were hurting and they were just hanging beside me.

Suddenly a old lady opened the door. She looked really confused. We stared at each other for about 5 minutes until I ran right into her and pushed her out of my way. I ran up the stairs with my broken legs. All the way up i could hear the old lady screaming that she would call the police if I didn't come down. I didn't care since the police would never get out here because that an old woman says that they needed to come.

I got up to the second floor and when I opened the door to the girls room I saw her laying there on the ground. Her chest didn't go up and down and it didn't seem like she was breathing.

I quickly sat down besides her and started to push her chest up, and down. After a while she started breathing. And soon she would open her eyes and scream in fear.