Riley's Roller Café

Don't play the music yet!

Jake grinned as he jumped through the portal, landing in his palace room. He threw the bag in his hand onto the bed and started changing. Once done, he appraised himself in the full-length mirror hanging on the wall.

He had switched from his stiff school uniform to a black undershirt that showed a bit of his stomach if he turned the right way, and a white crop over that that just barely reached his midriff and bared one shoulder. With it he had paired black skinny jeans with rips mainly over his knees and down, but with a few slight tears on his thighs. Using a friend's tips, he applied black eyeliner to make his violet orbs pop and laced up his black converse.

Walking quickly out the door, he clasped a silver chain choker around his neck and a gold chain to a loop at his hip before putting his favorite earring in: a metallic black and silver stud that glinted sharply. His friend Jo opened the servant's entrance for him, where Genie was waiting.

The golden-eyed girl squealed and hugged him tightly. "You look great, JJ! I'll see you later for the split, kin?" He nodded and gave a two-fingered salute before jumping on his skateboard.

About ten minutes later, he stopped in front of a large, neon building. A man met him at the employee entrance. "Jake, you made it! Didn't think you would!" The teen smiled sheepishly, flipping up and catching his skateboard. "Heh, sorry Riley. School ran long again." The aging man nodded and ushered him in. "Let me look at you, son!" He appraised the boy's outfit, grinning. "Nice! They're gonna love you out there!" "Thanks. Genie's gonna meet me later for the split shift."

Riley nodded and clapped him on the back. "Well, what are you waiting for?! Go on, go on!" Jake laughed and hopped on his skateboard, grabbing a tray of drinks off the table. He quickly looked at the order ticket, then rolled out into the busy dining room, stopping at a table of women. "Evening, ladies. Let's see, Fajah Fever?" The eldest woman raised her hand. He passed her the glass of purple liquid and grabbed another. Soon, all seven drinks were served.

Pulling a pencil out from behind his ear, he said,"Are you ready to order?" They gave their choices and he wrote them all down, finally tucking the pencil back where it got it. "Alright then, I'm Jake and it's been a pleasure to meet you." A woman of about 20 years old smiled and ruffled his hair. "You're adorable!" He winced, but said his thanks and rolled away.

Play the music!

After taking a few more orders, he was called over into the kitchen. Upon entering, though, his board shot out from under him. Strong arms caught him as he fell, suspending him in a sort of dip. He looked up to thank the person, then scowled. "What do you want, Damien?" The sixteen year old smirked. "You." Jake pushed him away with a noise of disgust. "Jock off!"

Like Jake, Damien was also an employee at Riley's. Unfortunately, the older boy's main hobby seemed to be hitting on the young prince.

Speaking of, Damien smirked and moved closer. "Cmon baby, don't play hard to get!" Jake scoffed and turned away, toward the wall. "As if! You know I'm straight." It was quiet for a moment, then there was a rustling noise.

The prince spun around and gasped in shock, almost bumping his nose into the other's chest. He glanced up to see the older staring at him with hungry eyes. "G-Go away, D-Damien! I'm st-str-straight, not into y-you!"

"Curse you, nervous stutter!" He thought. Truth be told, he was scared. Damien had never taken it this far before. The older boy moved a hand to cup Jake's cheek, leaving him paralyzed in fear.

"Then why would you dress like this if you weren't trying to get my attention, darling? You know how much I love these outfits,"he drawled, setting his other hand on the prince's hip. Jake shivered involuntarily when Damien's cold fingers met his stomach.

"S-Stop it!" Damien smirked and leaned down close, whispering five chilling words into the younger's ear. "I'm tired of waiting, babe." Jake gasped as the older boy picked him up and slammed him onto the counter, trapping his legs.

He struggled as the other leaned in closer. "S-Stop! I s-said n-n-no!" Damian pretended to think for a moment, then shrugged. "Nah." The prince yelped as his co-worker's fingers traveled inside his shirt. "S-Stop i-it!"

The older boy had lust in his eyes as he leaned down. Jake felt a shiver run down his spine as his attacker whispered, "Consent is sexy... not necessary. I believe in taking what I want, and right now, that's you." He closed his eyes and leaned in. Jake desperately searched the counter behind him, looking for something, anything, and finally found a pan.

He hit the teen upside the head (Tangled style, of course) and jumped off the counter, running out. He jumped on his board mid-stride and took off, almost knocking Genie over.

"Whoa, what's the rush, mate?" He stumbled, screeching to a halt and falling into her arms. She sighed as he hugged her close, stroking his soft black hair. "Shh, it's ok. Was Damien bugging you again?" He sniffed and nodded. "H-He tried... He was gonna...Oh God, he was gonna..." Genie frowned, biting back a growl. "Show me."