Don't mess with a princess

Genie stormed into the kitchen, a fearsome look on her face. The door hit the wall with a bang, making everyone freeze. "Where's. Damian?"she growled. The boy in question stepped forward and smirked. "'Sup, Goldie?" She snarled and walked up to him. "What the bloody hell did you do to him?!" He laughed. "I dunno what you're talking about, sweetheart. Do to who?" "To Jake! I know you've been harassing him! What did you do?!" "Look, sweetie," he sneered, "I don't know what you're on about!"

"Genie, what's going on?" Riley entered the kitchen. "This...this son of a jackal is... has been..." She was so mad, she couldn't even finish. The older man looked shocked. "Genie...are you accusing Damien of harming someone?" She nodded firmly. Damien scoffed. "She's lying. Just looking for attention, sir. Ignore her. I never touched anyone in here."

Riley sighed, turning back to the girl. "Genie. This is very serious. You can't be spreading rumors like this! If it continues, I'm afraid-" "He's lying."

Everyone turned to see a familiar figure in the doorway. "Jake?" Riley said. The boy nodded, walking in. "He's l-lying." "My boy, how do you know?" Jake took a deep breath and Genie squeezed his hand. "Because...B-Because I'm the one he's hurting."

Everyone gasped. "What?" Jake looked at the floor. "Ever since I started working here, he...does things. All sorts of comments and stuff. Flirting with me when I tell him to stop. Um..." He looked at Genie for reassurance. She smiled. "Um...s-sometimes he'll touch me or grab me when I try to walk away. T-Today it went further..."

Riley looked between the three grimly. "Further how?" Jake gulped, but said, "He caught me when I fell, and I told him to go away but he didn't, said I was playing hard to get. He...um. He backed me against the wall and started touching me, my face and my hips. He said he was tired of waiting and...and..." Genie took both of his hands in hers as he started breathing faster.

"Breathe, JJ." (I almost typed J D Lightful what is wrong with me?) He took in a deep breath and continued.

"Damian...he picked me up and made me sit on the counter. I couldn't get down. I told him n-no, a lot,but he didn't listen. He put his hand under my shirt and wouldn't stop...he told me that c-consent was sexy, not n-necessary and that he b-believed in taking what he w-wanted...and that was m-me. He t-tried to kiss me...and that's when I found a frying pan and hit him with it."

By now, everyone was glaring at Damian. All of the workers loved and were extremely protective of the two youngest ones. Riley frowned. "Damien. Is this true?" The older boy dropped all of his innocent pretense and scoffed.

"So what if it is? Look at him!" Jake ducked his head as Damian pointed an accusing finger. "Look at what he's wearing! Talk about a slut!" Genie growled and stepped forward, only to be stopped by a soft voice.

"There's nothing wrong with my clothes. You're the one at fault here, not I. And even if I wore revealing clothes, which I don't, that isn't consent."

Murmurs of agreement rippled through the staff, which only made Damien angrier. He growled and lunged at the two. "You little bitch!"

A animal yell ripped it's way out of Genie's throat as she flung out a hand. A blast of ice stopped the creep in his tracks. Glowing golden eyes glared at him. "Don't. Even. Bloody. Think about it."

Stumbling back, the older boy looked at the girl in horror, then smirked. "Heh, whaddya know? A freak defending a whore." Genie matched his smug look. "I wouldn't say anything more if I were you. You might get banished."

He scoffed. "Yeah right! Who do you think you are?" She smiled and closed her eyes.

Suddenly, a bright flash filled the room. Everyone covered their eyes as the blinding light touched their pupils. When they finally uncovered them, they were met with a shocking sight.

Genie was floating an inch above the ground, arms out at her sides. Her normal clothes had been replaced by a flowing, sleeveless white dress with golden accents. She was barefoot, and on her head sat a golden circlet made of interestingly complex designs. Her pale skin seemed to glow under the florescent lights. Everyone gasped and hit the floor, kneeling in front of her.

"Your Highness, " Riley whispered. She smiled. "Rise, all of you. Well, except for him." Everyone but Damien stood back up. The said boy stuttered and stammered. "P-Princess S-Saphira, I didn't know- I swear if I had I wouldn't have-"

Genie sighed and made a slashing motion with her hand. The creep's mouth shut tightly. "Oh, save it. Now get out of my sight before I have you thrown in the dungeon!"

Damien hesitated for a moment, then scrambled out. Genie closed her eyes and sank down to the floor, the light fading. Her shoes touched the ground and she was immediately back into her old clothes. "Welp. He gone." Suddenly, everything froze, draining of its color.