𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚

"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢."

-

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 2𝙣𝙙

- Grade nine -

"Alex common... You can't stay in there forever, Mamá made food." He still sulked as I sat on the stairs in front of his door.

His room was essentially the basement and was so unnecessarily cold most times, but he and I shared two blankets to help keep warm. But unfortunately, I haven't been sleeping over for about the last month due to the fact of his constant sulking.

Juliana, that cunt. Played with Alex's feelings and left the minute she grew bored, he was infatuated with her and even if he was upset about what she did to him he still loved her.

And I was growing sick and tired of it, maybe because I was jealous, but also because my best friend has been reduced to a puddle of tears.

"She was my everything... You wouldn't understand...!" Because of the fact he wasn't letting me inside most days, we couldn't be working his English. And as a side note, he's incredibly emotional right now. So pronunciation wasn't a big priority at this time.

As a result of all of that, his accent was making a comeback. Did I miss it? Honestly... Yeah. Just because of how cute he always sounded...

But that was beside the point, he had the brilliant idea of not eating and now everyone was growing concerned. To think him dating a girl for two days would make him act like this, imagine a relationship that lasted only a month?

"Alex, it was seriously only 2 days, I've had longer relationships in third grade and not cared nearly as much as you." He still sniffled from the other side of the door, I felt a little bad for yelling but enough was enough. I'd usually give up some time around here but he hasn't eaten for a full day now.

Well, give or take due to the fact I know he was munching on our food stash he kept hidden in his room but that was probably his only lifeline in there. But thankfully there is an attached bathroom, but Alex wasn't taking care of himself anyways I guarantee it.

"Y/n, you just don't get it..."

I sighed, leaning in against the steps as this seemed to futile. He was going to starve himself I guess.

"¿No se está moviendo?" Mamá asked walking down the stairs to see how he was doing, I shook my head in a sigh.

[ he's not budging? ]

"Estoy muy preocupada por él, ¿quieres intentar sacarlo?" She nodded, a small sì escaped her lips as she placed her hands to her hips prepared to get her son out.

[ I'm really worried about him, you wanna try getting him out? ]

"Ven aca, te voy a dar algo para que llores de a de veras, " he voice stern, not prepared to take no for an answer or all hell will be cast into the household. She was definitely in charge, no question. And wasn't afraid of beating sense into poor lovestruck Alex.

[ Come here, I'll give you something to cry about for real. ]

And like that, his door opened up and a dishevelled looking Alex emerged. He has obviously been crying and hasn't been showering or changing his clothes. He looked really messed up, that confident guy I always knew him as just... Wasn't there. He wasn't himself.