6: 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕣 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘?!?

Izumi's POV
After eating breakfast I look at the clock and it's just 11:05 am so I decided to go to the grocery and buy some ingredients to cook steak with carrot purerey and some broccoli cause my mom thought me that I got my bag with my phone on it and wallet and put on my red converse my hair in a messy bun

Izumi's POVAfter eating breakfast I look at the clock and it's just 11:05 am so I decided to go to the grocery and buy some ingredients to cook steak with carrot purerey and some broccoli cause my mom thought me that I got my bag with my phone on ...

I was about to go out when Uraraka came to me and asked" Deku where ya Goin? " I answered" imm going ot the store to get ingredients to make as lunch wanna... help me? " she answered with a big smile on her face" sure I'll be back in a minute" I nodded and sho go back to get her bag and wallet and we head out
---------------minutes later----------------
We got back and put the groceries on the counter I took my white apron that has hearts on it while Uraraka has a cute chicken on her (by the way Uraraka nows that Deku is pregnant so yes I'm lazy as fuck right know heh imma yeet myself now baiii) we cooked for a while and the others came down Mina joyfully sat no he chair near the counter and asked happily " what's for lunch Midoriya!!" I answered" oh some steak with carrot purerey and Uraraka I'd doing some broccoli and yogurt" she smiled and clapped her hands in joy soon we were done the others already sat down waiting we served it and they were delighted even me and Uraraka enjoyed the food we got some " wow its so yummy!" or "it's really delicious" we nodded happily that they liked it after that Tokoyami and Tsuyu volunteered to wash the dishes while the others dta on the couch and chatted and Kaminari and Bakugo where playing Mario cart against each other while i go back to my dorms as I walked I'm Hades was waiting for me (by the way deku is 2 week pregnant so I jumped alot I'm literally lazy af sorry) Hades spoke" so what's its gonna be Lil sis leave or stay? " I was confused but then remembered that I Had a decision to leave or not I sighed and sta on my chair I answered" i-I.... I don't know.. " I he nodded and sat there watch on my TV I thought about for awhile and decided that...... I will leave I don't want anyone to know about the baby so I told him and he nodded and packed my stuff I called Uraraka to come to my dorms and told her the news she cried and spoke " Pleas be safe then and call me okay i won't tell anyone I will rally miss you and take care of the baby okay" I cried a little and spoke" I will I will" I hugged her one last time before I wne t to the portal and left my only home.
--------------------_------------_--------
497 words sorry if short heh