Chapter 4: Communism!

They had another activity the next day.

Alex brought protesting signs saying 'Give Creepypastas Freedom.'

5 minutes into the class, Aizawa was already sick of it. "All Might, you take care of it."

"What?! But Shota, where are you going-"

"Therapy." He left without another word.

All Might was a bit scared of Pyromaniac at the moment. It was almost cute how She'd march around with her mask on, but at the same time the things she was yelling and how you can't tell if she will be dangerous to have around or not was nerve-wracking, and he broke a sweat with his famous grin on.

"COMMUNISM! EVEN HITLER TREATED THE JEWS BETTER THAN THIS! AT LEAST HE LET THEM HAVE FIRE, WHY AM I DISCRIMINATED FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS NEVER MY FAULT, HUH, ASSHOLES?!"

All Might nervously crouched down behind Alex, making her turn away from the nervous students. "Now now, young.... Pyro. Uh, we won't discriminate you if you don't set things on fire, all right..?"
.

.

.

.

I think I got to her, she hasn't turned away from me nor spoke!
.

.

.

.
Oh my goodness, she looks scarier under the mask!

Alex had flipped up her grinning mask, revealing her pissed face; eyes wide and a small smile, vein pulsing.

She finally spoke.

"What the fuck did you jUST SAY TO ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER?! I WILL NOT BE GODDAMN SLANDERED, YOU HEAR ME?! I did NOT START THAT TRASH CAN FIRE, IN FACT THAT BITCH ERASER HEAD INDIRECTLY STARTED IT BY PISSING ME OFF! HE DIDN'T TELL ME I DIDN'T NEED TO FOLLOW THE ACTIVITIES, SO I RISKED MY LIFE WHILE STEALING MY FRIEND'S WALLET TO BUY A GYM UNIFORM ONLY TO LEARN THAT I COULD LITERALLY BURN IT AND NO ONE WOULD CARE, WHICH FUELED MY GHOSTLY BEING AND MADE ME ACCIDENTALLY, INVOLUNTARILY SET SOMETHING NEXT TO ME ON FIRE WHILE I WAS CURSING AIZAWA'S NAME"

"C..Calm down now, young one-"

"DON'T CALL ME YOUNG I AM 17 AND BEYOND IMMORTAL, UNLIKE YOU"

"Fuck, you guys didn't need to know I'm 17."

All Might scratched the back of his head, standing back up and looking down at the younger, much smaller teen. "Uh.. If we let you participate, will you.."

"Shut up? Maybe." She shrugged, flipping her mask back down, which was better and almost comically cute with its cartoonish grin contrasting the rest of her. She got lazy and came to class in her usual outfit to scare people and at the same time spite Aizawa. She buttoned her trench coat closed though, to hide her familiar shirt but kept  her belt hidden under it.

Clap. "It's settled, then!"

----

Alex was paired with Xiomar as the villain team. She felt both lucky and unlucky. Unlucky because his quirk was great but only let him be smart without hurting himself, and lucky because they got the villain side. Still salty Creepypastas weren't thrown into the mix as obstacles or something, that would have been great.

She definitely preferred going solo since she can come up with plans that suit her tastes and made things interesting while Xiomar just came up with the easiest plan there was.