Part 5

mina's pov

its been a while since we last saw the boys properly apart from school I got asked to stay back today from my art teacher because he had something to say "Mr kim you wanted to talk, is everything okay" I ask "yes mina I was wondering if you would like to enter the art competition this weekend" he asked leading me to a chair and walking very close to me, he sat on the table looking down at me I'm guessing waiting for my answer just as I was about to reply when someone came bursting threw the door "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" jungkook shouts I looked at him and was about to thank him but he had tears already on his face I immediately got up and ran after him "JUNGKOOK, JUNGKOOK WAIT" I shouted and he stopped and turned towards me "what what do you want why are you guys doing this to me it hurts mina it really hurts why did jimin have to do that" was all he said and ran off again " did he see jimin and y/n" I said to myself before quickly running to catch up with jungkook.

jimin's pov

I met up with y/n outside her class like I normally do we go to the old art room we sat there talking for a while but I couldn't help but kiss her I could tell she was shocked but she kissed back I know I really shouldn't be doing this because of jungkook but it's to addicting for me I push the desk out the way and pull her up on my lap unbuttoning her shirt a little so I would kiss down her neck to her collarbones I left a few marks when I heard the door open and all I could do was stair in shock "j..jimin w...w...why would you do this to my" jungkook says with tears falling out "SHIT" was all I could say y/n had already moved and I buttoned back up my shirt and threw all my books in my bag and ran after jungkook but he was already gone all I could do was fall to the floor and cry "jimin I'm sorry you told me about his feelings don't blame this on you It was my fault as well" she says crouching down to me. y/n grabbed my hand and pulled me up and walking to the exit until we hear mina screming "JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK WAIT" y/n and me ran up to her but she had already gone after jungkook "I think I should go home and wait for jungkook" I say about to leave "wait jimin, tell jungkook that it was me, tell him that I kissed you and climbed onto you okay" y/n said looking at me I was shocked "no no I can't do that" "jimin just do it I'll talk to jungkook later or tomorrow" she says before walking away and leaving me to go home.

jungkook's pov

mina tried to run after me but I got in my car and drove away I wasn't ready to go home so I went to a place only I go and cried my eyes out " I guess I did just assume that it was jimin because of his fuckboy ways" I say to myself remembering the scene I jump back in my car and drive home and noticed jimin's car was here so he's home I took a deep breath and walked in all the boys where there including y/n and mina "jungkook where have you been" jin scolds me I just sigh and y/n speaks up "jin leave the poor boy alone he's had a hard day" y/n said coming up to be and pulling me up the stairs to my room but before I left the main room I saw jimin's face he looked sad and guilty of something.

I sat down on my bed and looked at y/n "what happened between you and jimin hyung" was the first thing I said " look jungkook about today I'm sorry you had to see that but normally me and jimin meet up on a Tuesday and Thursday so I can help him with English but things went south and me and jimin ended up making out it meant nothing to the both of us" y/n says before jimin hyung walked in