Part 6

Jimin's pov
After I told jungkook everything he felt a bit better but he kept apologising to me about how y/n is mine and things "hyung I'm so sorry I was angry with you I was the one that fell for your girl" he says sniffing "kook c'mon you never "fell for my girl" you just fell for a really cute and pretty girl" I said to him but got no response "look kook if it makes you feel better me and y/n have never been in a relationship" I said. That's when he looked up to me and stopped his tears "wait hyung you guys never dated" he asked "no kook, I'm sorry I should have told you but when you had your cute smile and jumping about saying you finally found someone you like I couldn't and I didn't want you getting hurt" I said to him he hugged me and got up "thank you hyung, I'm going to get changed now" he says I smile and walked out his room and went to mine everyone had left and it was already 9:30pm I just went to my room and got in the shower  20 minutes later I got out the shower and threw on a pair of boxers and an oversized top and jumped into bed.
*next day*
Y/n pov
I woke up to my phone going off again it was my brother "Ughh can't you leave me alone" I asked a seeing the phone "wow, sorry was only going to ask if you have money for a dress, don't you have a dance soon" he asked "SHIT, I forgot" I shouted getting up from my bed "haha you muppet anyways I called to tell you I've put money in your bank go get a dress sis" he says and hangs up before I could say anything "MINAAAAAA" I shout running down the stairs I found her in the kitchen taking pictures in the mirror she looked over at me waiting for me to talk " do you want to go shopping for a dress to our dance" I asked "uhh yess, let's go" mina replies I ran back up to my room changing into something simple but comfy black skinny jeans with a belt and a cute pink oversized jumper

 *next day* Y/n pov I woke up to my phone going off again it was my brother "Ughh can't you leave me alone" I asked a seeing the phone "wow, sorry was only going to ask if you have money for a dress, don't you have a dance soon" he asked "SHIT, I ...

I grabbed my bag and met mina down the stairs and we went to shop for a dress
      2 hours later
Mina's pov
It's been two hours and we still can't find anything we like until we found this really pretty store with a lot of beautiful dresses y/n had already found one it was a beautiful colour of black and I found mine too it was also black but it was a glitter black we bought our shoes and went home.

Sorry this chapter is short - :)