1 - March 27

Prompt - One day in class you decide to scream something in your head to catch mind readers. As you do, you see your crush flinch.

AN: I'm changing this to be the mind reader has a crush on the narrator.

My eyes widen as I see none other than Liam Bryar flinch.  l laugh it off, because there's no way anyone can read my mind. I decide to try again, just in case. This time, however, I whisper. Liam? He looks at me out of the corner of his eye. He nods, just slightly, but it's enough. Liam can read my mind.

After class, I confront him. I'm a pretty outgoing person, and I talk to everyone, so it's not that weird for me to randomly start up a conversation. This conversation, however, is sure to be odd. "So, Liam, what the heck was that?" 

He feigns confusion. "I don't know what you're talking about." 

I roll my eyes. This time, I think my question. You can read minds? I can tell he heard, because he starts to open his mouth to answer. Liam realizes his mistake, and shuts his mouth, but it's too late. "Care to explain? Why were you reading my mind?"

"I don't know," he murmurs. 

"C'mon, Liam. There's no way you just randomly picked me."

"I just wanted to, I guess."

"Do you... you know... like me?"

Liam immediately goes bright red. He looks away, not meeting my eyes. "I mean, I guess, but not really, it's just-it's just like a little thing-"

I cut him off. "Liam. You should've told me."

"Your thoughts were hard to read. I couldn't tell if you liked someone or not."

"Well, I do like someone."

Liam's shoulders droop, his hopeful expression turning distraught.

"It's you, Liam."

AN: Well, that was fun, I guess. It wasn't great, and it was really short, but that's fine. I'll start another one right now, and it'll hopefully be a little better.