Chapter 6

Annabeth's POV:

Today's they DAY. It's PROM NIGHT. For sure everyone is busy on their make-ups and gowns. And here I am sitting in my dresser while Mandy is doing the hair and make-up to me.

As Mandy showed to me her gown I can honestly say she look gorgeous on that dress. It really fits her style and body, she really look hot and beautiful in it. I can't help feeling jealous of her. Every guy likes her. And I'm just behind treated as invisible to their sight.

As for her plans for me I still don't know. She refused to show me my gown and she is making my hair and make-up away the mirror so I can't take a look at myself. After hours and hours of styling my hair and putting make-up on my face, it is finally done.

"Thank the saints its done!" I said

"Oh! I'm so touched! You look so beautiful Annabeth!" Mandy said.

"Really? Can I take a look of myself?" I asked.

"Oh no no no! tsk! tsk! tsk! Wear your gown first. So you can see the full impact of my talent!" Mandy said as she dragged me to my closet and showed me the most beautiful gown I've ever laid eyes on. It is in color pink, my favorite by the way. And with beautiful ruffles at the ends.

"Oh my goodness! Thank you Mandy! I love this dress!" I exclaimed.

"I'm glad you like it! And come on! Wear this at this instant!" Mandy demanded.

And finally when I wear the gown with matching accessories I finally get to see myself in the mirror. And I was shocked, true to Mandy's word I look beautiful! Gone was the girl with glasses and braces, and she turn into a beautiful young lady. This was part of Mandy's plan. She bought me contact lenses so I would not wear my glasses and managed to persuade me to get my braces out since I am done with this medication by the way. And so I can't just believe it! I can in the mirror a different kind of girl, the kind of girl I wished to be, and now I am her!

"Oh thank you Mandy so much!" I can't help but exclaimed it.

"And Jack will surely regret hurting you Annabeth!" Mandy said.

And I can't believe it myself but this night I fell confident. I feel as though I have this self-respect that I didn't have before, and I'm ready to face them.

Mandy's POV:

Oh my bhesty!! As she was checking out herself in the mirror I can see that she feels very confident. And I'm so proud of her! Finally I managed Annabeth to get out of her shell. And look at her! All beauty and confidence! That's my girl! Though I wonder how this night will come out. Will my best friend will get the happy ever after or not? Well it ours to find out.

Jack's POV:

Today is the DAY! I will finally confess to Annabeth! I was so excited that I mistakenly button the buttons in my shirt in the wrong places. *sighs* CALM DOWN JACK! But I can't calm myself down when I think about on what will Annabeth wear on the prom. Will she be more beautiful? Oh what am I kidding! She's beautiful already! I don't care what she will wear as long as she is there tonight. Tonight I will confess to her finally.

Amanda's POV:

Make-up check, Shoes check, gown check, hair check, accessories check, bag check! CHECK! CHECK! CHECK! Now I'm ready! Jack here I come! I will make sure you come back to me.