Chapter 5

Jack's POV

During class, I always see Annabeth but she's clearly avoiding me. Does that mean she likes me? I mean if any person could see us last night they would just say nothing and won't feel hurt right? But on her expression last night she clearly likes me. Am I just dreaming or is it true? That Annabeth also like me. *sigh* Oh well, I will sure I will make her happy on the prom night. I would finally confess to her I love her. Don't worry Annabeth, just wait for me.

"Ahemm JACK! Stop staring at Annabeth, she might melt on your gaze." our teacher said.

Our class heard all of this and can't help laugh and tease to me. And I turn red because of embarrassment. Is it that necessary? 

O/////////O

And I noticed Annabeth turning red too, and she kept her head low to avoid the gazes of our classmates.

Amanda's POV

Jack is gazing at me? Is this true? I can't help but turn red.

O/////O

CUT IT OUT ANNABETH! CUT IT OUT! He was just gazing at you maybe at hatred! You barged in in front of his house last night you idiot.

But I can't help wish that maybe, maybe he's gazing at me because he likes me.

*sigh*

Mandy's POV

*RRRIIIINNGGG*

Classes had ended and I'm so excited.

"Annabeth! Come on! Come on!" I rambled excitedly.

"Chill Mandy what's up?" Annabeth said.

"What's up? What's up?? Duh!!! Tomorrow's the day! I can't totally wait! And Oh I remember your dress came to my house and oooh I seriously gonna tell you! You will surely rock on it!"

"I don't know about that Mandy..." she hesitated.

"Oh my gosh! Seriously you don't trust me? I'm beat Annabeth! Your best friend and you don't believe in my capabilities!" I mock clench my chest out of pain.

"Mandy! Sorry Sorry!" she begged.

"Okay don't do it again will you? Well as long as Handy Mandy is here you could trust me." I said.

"Just how can I live without you." She said.

"True true my dear!" I agreed.