part 15

i call him back and after a few rings he answers.

"hey! payt u called me like a million times whats up?"

"sorry if i worried you! but theres a party tonight and i wanna go with you"

"ohhh i love parties! where is it?"

"its at cynthia's house! her parents are gone for the weekend!"

"dang, im down! what time?"

"i'll come over at 9 and we can chill at urs then leave!?"

"sounds good! see ya"

"see ya Lu!"

i smile and put my phone in the charger. maybe this was good. a party to just relax and have fun. to not worry about the comments ive been getting.

its currently already 7 so i decide to just watch a movie and wait for payton to arrive.

time skip

i hear the doorbell ring and run downstairs.

"heyy payt!" i hug him and he hugs back. i tell him to go upstairs while i ask my mum if its ok if i go to the party.

"yes but please let me know if ur ok & when ur getting home!"

i nod and go upstairs. while im looking for an outfit payton just sits on my bed.

"payton can u pls text jaden and asks if hes going to the party?"

"ohhh does louise like someoneeee"

"oh shut up hes my friend. and besides hes with mads."

"well that can change anytimeee"

i roll my eyes and keep looking when i find the perfect dress

i put it on, turn around and cough.

"DAMNNN LU! U LOOK SO GOOD!"

"why thank uuu"

i bow and he laughs. i put on some makeup and grab my bag. we get ready and leave. i check my phone and see that jaden said he was coming. idk why but it made me stress.

"u good"

"yeah just excited"

we walk in and theres cool disco lights shining. people are dancing and grinding on each other. theres drinks EVERYWHERE and people already passed out. this is finna be LIT!

i walk through the crowd and see charli. i run up to her and jump in her arms.

"OMG LOUISE BABYYYY I MISSED UUUU" she says, a bit tipsy.

"I MISSED U TOO CHARLES"

she hands me a drink and we start dancing. i look around and see payton chilling with the boys. addison joined us and we were all just dancing. we went to the bathroom and saw dixie on the way there. she didnt look very well so we took her with us. we get in the bathroom. two people are making out agressivly. they look like theyre about to bang. addison and charli are giggling and dixie is just tryna hold in her vomit.

i cough and they both look up. well guess who it is. jaden and mads. what a surprise. he looks embarrassed.

"louise hi.. uhm sorry we were just"

"haha yeah i dont care can yall like get out dixie needs to throw up" i say deadass.

i fake smile at madisons as they both walk by.

"U SO BADASS BITCH!" charli yells

"YES QUEEN!" addison adds.

i giggle and guide dixie to the toilet. she throws up and i hold her hair.

when shes finally done we go back downstairs and start dancing again. were all kinda drunk now so were laughing at everything. everythings kinda blurry but im having the time of my life so oh well.

the song 'if i back it up, is it fat enough comes on' . i grind on josh as a joke, charli on chase, addi on bryce and dixie on nick. were all just laughing and having fun. next thing josh kisses me, i dont know why but i kiss him back. he smirks at me. next thing i know im in an unfamiliar room, with a shirtless Josh Richards next to me. addison, bryce, charli and chase are lying on the floor. what the fuck happened?

A/N: HHAHA CLIFFHANGER! okay damn yall 300 readers? this is insane thank u all sm! hope u liked this chapter