40. jade

"Boss! Do you have everything handled? I heard what happened," Momo burst into the room.

HI QUEEN

"We have a plan but we're going to need some outside help."

"Outside help?" Momo paused, "you mean..."

YUP I GET TO VISIT HIM THIS TIME <3

"Call Aoyama here as soon as possible- be as secret as you can." I murmured.

We can't have the 'leAgUE Of vilLIAnS' knowing what we're up to and blowing this whole thing open.

"I'll send Mina," Momo reached for her phone. "Is there a chance that-"

???

"Yeah?"

"A chance that someone from the inside leaked the list? Is there a spy?"

"That's what I was thinking," Todoroki murmured. "We should figure out who the spy could be working for and then work back."

"True, then we should limit who knows of the plan as much as possible." Momo sighed.

Wow I don't really know what they're talking about but it probably means more paperwork for me.

"I'll work on monitoring who certain members are seeing and speaking with," Todoroki pitched in.

You two are speaking a different language.

"Sounds like the two of you have it handled!" I cheered.

I'm going to take a nap now so if you wouldn't mind leaving <3

"Since we're dealing with this for you please handle things with Aoyama," Momo beamed pushing a stack of papers my way.

You know the reason why I tried so hard to rise up in rank and establish V.E.I.L as #1 sexy gang was so I wouldn't have to do all this work.

If I could go back in time I would tell my younger self that she was an idiot and should really just quit everything, find Bakugo, marry him and then leech off of his parents like a parasite <3

PAPERWORK IS KILLING MY VIBE

"FINE WHATEVER! GET OUT! IM TIRED OF BAD NEWS TODAY! MY OFFICE IS CLOSED ONLY FAMILY AND SEXY HIPPOS ARE ALLOWED IN FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!" I shrieked pushing the two of them out of my room.

Momo stay loyal 2 Jirou and I <3

List of things I was going to do today:

Visit SHINING HERO: can't stop twinkling, sit around, complain.

List of things I did today:

Eat breakfast, watch a sick boy, worry about a sick boy, call his mom, deal with him and his mom, sit around for .5 second, pick up a phone call, OH NO THE PHONE CALL IS A BAD ONE!!!, call an emergency meeting, talk like a serious person for an excruciating amount of time, worry, have another smaller meeting...

Wow CEO tingz !!

This CEO is going to take a nap <333333

Ping!

If I read the message then I'll have to respond :/

If I respond then they might start a conversation and then I won't be able to nap.

BUT IT COULD BE SOMEONE I WANT TO TALK TO!

IT COULD BE THE HIPPO RESCUE CENTER ))):::

IF I DON'T LOOK AT IT I MIGHT BE MISSING SOMETHING IMPORTANT!

But it could be someone I hate :/

Yeah it could be B*k*g*

I am undecided on whether or not I hate him though-

"If you're not going to read my message I'm going to come in," a male voice called out from behind the door.

SO IT WAS THE RAT BOY

"I'm napping," I sighed pulling open the door.

"Napping and keeping things from me," Bakugo stepped in.

DID HE REALIZE I'VE BEEN DONATING ¼ OF THE FUNDS FOR THE GANG TO THE HIPPO SANCTUARY????

"Keeping things from you? I don't have anything to begin with so it doesn't matter :/"

What I do with the organization's money is none of your business.

"I got a call from Kirishima."

"Oh that? Yeah I know," I groaned.

He doesn't know <3333 thank god (:

"Then I'll trust you," Bakugo sighed.

Maybe it's best if I make Todoroki watch out for him when he goes out in public.

Just for now at least.

Safety first !!

"I think I've explained the plan 5 times today so I'll fill you in later," I murmured, burying myself into the couch.

"I have a question." Bakugo took a seat next to me.

hHHhh

"Mhmm?"

"Who else is on the list?"

"You, Kirishima, and-"

Ah.

"And?"

"NEVERMIND I'M GOING TO BED!" I groaned, pushing him away.

YOU COULD ASK ME ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE

"Wow that's incredibly lame of you Y/N."

"I KNOW IT IS BUT I DONT CARE IM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU :/"

If I told you I would die.

"I'm breaking up with you."

NOOO

"FINE I'LL TELL YOU!" I paused, "don't kill me though."

He's not going to like this at all.

"I'm not going to kill you Y/N." Bakugo groaned.

YES YOU WILL.

"Well one of them is this lady that I thought was really pretty and then there's the actor who plays eraser head-"

"THAT'S IT?? YOU MADE ME WORRY OVER THAT???"

YOU DIDN'T LET ME FINISH

"HOLD ON! I LOVE YOU BUT YOU DON'T LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCES!" I shrieked, "do you remember the other classes in our year?"

I am so dead.

"Why should I remember those extras?" He frowned.

Ok so he doesn't remember this should be fine then.

"Oh well Monoma from class 1-B is also on the list-"

"WHY THE FUCK IS M*NOMA ON THE LIST?"

I AM DEAD

"I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE OTHER CLASSES!"

"I DONT CARE ABOUT HIM I HATE HIM. WHY DO YOU CARE? WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH THAT YOU WOULD PUT M*NOMA ON THE LIST?"

I just want to nap.

___________________________

I y'all <3 I hope you're staying super safe and sane during quarantine. please please please take care of yourselves <3