Chapter 1:Finding Angel

Alastor started his day like he normally did: wake up, get his morning coffee, and give everyone their morning smiles and hellos. To his delight, Husk, Charlie and Nifty gave a small nod or smile back. "Do you know where Angel is, Charlie?"

"Uh, no. Sorry. I can help look for him though!" Alastor chuckled. "Only if you want to, darling." Charlie giggled, "The quest to find Angel begins!!" Husk smiled. "I wish I cared about people like that." He said, cleaning the inside of a wine glass. Charlie looked at him, smiling excitedly. "Nevermind. No I don't.." he quickly added. Alastor sighed, sitting in a chair and waiting quietly.

Charlie realized she forgot about Alastor. "Oh, sorry Al!" He smiled. "It's fine, darling." He got up and followed Charlie, smiling to himself as she knocked on every 'STAFF ONLY' labled room. "I think Angel went to work, sorry Al." Alastor smirked. "So long as your here for me to say 'hello' to, I'm fine~" Charlie blushed a light pink. "O-Oh? T-thanks Al! You too!!"

Alastor laughed. "But of course! Seeing you smile is very important to my morning!" Charlie blushed again. There was a loud crash that came from one of the 'STAFF ONLY' rooms. Charlie looked at the door confusedly.

"I think we found Angel-" Alastor followed Charlie, looking into the room. Angel had fallen off of his bed, was somehow tied up in pink ribbon (like the ones on birthday presents) and was inch worming towards them. "Alastor! cHARLIE! HeLp!" Alastor just chuckled. Watching the spider was just to much entertainment.

Charlie was laughing very,very hard. "Angel, you are quite the character! I'll tell you that! But what I won't do is help you get out of your...situation." Alastor said, closing the door and leaving. Charlie followed. "Hello Ms.Magne! How can I be of service to you?" Charlie smiled. "Follow me, I wanna show you something I know you'll LOVE!"

Alastor's ears perked a little as he followed Charlie to a secret library. "Ms.Magne you never fail to suprise me!" He said, admiring it. Charlie squealed pointing to one of the large book sections. "Thats the cooking section!" She pointed to another shelf. "History!" She pointed to the rest. The sections were Cooking, History, Lore, Overlords and Turfwars.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT, IM GONNA SEE IF Y'ALLS LIKE THE CHAPTER, THEN I'LL ADD MORE AND MORE!! ~Sparkster
Another thing: ART IS NOT MINE!! All I did was add words to it to make it a cool cover design!