CHAPTER THREE

"FROM WHERE I AM SITTING, I AM THE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE!"
-sebastayne young

"FROM WHERE I AM SITTING, I AM THE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE!"-sebastayne young

CHAPTER THREE
NOT SO SIGNIFICANT

It was nearing the end of [Y/N]'s breakdown, she found herself listening to everything but her thoughts as her eyes flared with such intensity at the wall of sinks that formed a line in front of her. There was little way of knowing how much time had passed by, she had not intended to count the minutes she spent crunched up there, and nor did she think it would be in her best interest to check the hour. It would only tell her the time she'd wasted on Oikawa.

In the midst of her intentful listening, her ears managed to enhance the sound of approaching footsteps. Many footsteps, almost like a stampede. The shoes could easily be identified as trainers with the way they squeaked and had conversations of their own on the polished floor, the match must be finished. She supposed that would mean members of the audience that had been dedicated enough to hold their bladders would also be approaching and quite impatiently too, she imagined. That would probably mean another humiliating encounter with the fangirls. That was not on the list of her many wants in life, especially at that time.

To beat the storm you had to prepare for it. [Y/N] slid up the door and to her feet only to be met with a hideous reflection of herself. Her makeup had run down her cheeks which were stained red from her tears, her eyes weakly strained to concentrate on her mirrored image. They strained because of her disgust in what Oikawa had managed to do to her, and because they had become so exhausted from the burst of emotion. The urge to sleep was overwhelming, but [Y/N] had no time for that as there was a reputation to upkeep.

Shaky on her feet she moved towards the sinks she spent what felt like forever staring at. She took another glance at her ruined features before her eyes dangled down to the taps, she twisted them and water came spilling out. It was the first noise in that room that had been made in a while. She vigorously scrubbed her face with hand soap and water, she wasn't sure how healthy that was for her skin but in the moment she just wanted everything off. The cold water gave her a refreshed feeling and helped her eyes to stay open a little longer.

When she looked back up at herself it was as if that incident had never happened, she appeared as her usual glowing self again, but this time soaking wet. Without a care, she shrugged and pulled a hoodie out that Oikawa had given her and wiped her face all over it as a way of getting back at him.

But she knew wiping her wet face all over his gifted belongings wouldn't give her satisfaction. Something bigger needed to occur in order for her to get revenge.

Suddenly, the door she had spent so long leaning on had finally busted open, and it was no surprise that two of the fangirls were behind the ruckus, desperate to pee. At first their expressions were pitiful and their poses accentuated almost comically that they were about to burst, but as soon as they saw the girl they considered their arch nemesis their entire demeanour changed impressively. [Y/N] hated them, but knew she had the upper hand in so many ways, so she decided that she would only stare intimidatingly.