chapter 3:fair game

Don't make a promise you can't keep and don't say something unless you mean it"

"you cheater" I yell chasing Travis drunkenly. He held my hands laughing

"that was a pretty fair game" he said smirking. I try to fight my hands-free to smack him.

"How did I make none," I say sadly looking at all his cups on the table. suddenly, I burst out in tears. " I demand a recount" I cried that's when a hand grabs me

"what happened to you staying in place. I have been looking..are you crying" Marcus ask me looking worried.

"yes, I am cause Travis is a big cheating meanie face and you know what he called me adorable earlier how cruel is that for a hot guy to say. Next, he gonna call me Auntie summer" I rambled Marcus shakes his head

" your drunk," he said pissed off " im taking you home he said yanking my arm. drunk or not I couldn't come home to my mom like this.

"no I can't go home I...uh Travis I promise Travis I stay with him tonight right," I say before looking at Travis. He wasn't looking as playful as he usually does. he was just zero in on Marcus.

"Is there a problem?" Travis said walking closer to us making Marcus pale

"that Travis" Marcus said to me in an unknown tone. I shake my head yes. "I don't want no problem but she is my best friend I can't leave her. This her first-party"

"Take her home, Then," Travis said making Marcus release a breath he must have been holding.

"Wait a moment I thought we spending a night together," I say kicking my feet that bachelor grin was back on Travis's face.

"Another night sweetheart," he said kissing my forehead

"promise"

promise" he repeated putting his pinky out. instead of locking pinkies I licked my hand and shook his making both Marcus and Travis laugh hard.

"oh Summer can't wait to tell you drunk stories," Marcus said taking me out of the party before I make it outside my world go dark.

TRAVIS POV

I watch Marcus as he carries a now pass out Summer on his shoulder. I can't help but smile at the thought of her. I can't put in words why but her vibe I like it. Maybe its cause she wasn't afraid to be who she was at a party were everyone pretended to be who I want them to be or maybe cause she seemed so vulnerable just to let loose with no worries like she has nothing to lose. Summer was off my mind soon as I saw Trixie. Her parents couldn't have known she was going to have the best head when they named her.

"New toy?" Trixie said confusing me.

"what"

"your beer pong date," she said with jealousy. Even though we both don't want a relationship with each other she still has some mean girl territorial thing over me.

"Just some fun calm your nerves or I am going to think your starting to have a feeling for me your boyfriend wouldn't like that" I joke pissing her off, but she doesn't dare get smart. Boring as usual. Actual more than usual since I met someone interesting today. Weird how I keep thinking bout her. I shook her out my head the best I could finish my bottle of Henny. I finally start feeling is affect and partied hard for my 18 birthday. I got into a few fights and went threw a few condoms before my best friend Ric came and got my drunk ass off the floor in the bathroom and all I could think is do that girl go to my school. drunk as fuck and holding on to my best friend shoulder I make a confession I will deny in the morning.

" bru, I think I have a crush "

"Shut up, you just want fuck"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT CAN YOU PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

DO YOU THINK TRAVIS BESTFRIEND KNOW HIM BETTER THAN HIMSELF OR DO YOU THINK HE has A CRUSH FORREAL?

DO YOU THINK SUMMER CAN LIVE DOWN HER EPIC DRUNK STORIES?