Chapter 5

Y/n's P.O.V

Newt looked at the ground, deep in thought. Just then, Thomas came running over with Teresa behind him.

"She wants to talk to you, y/n. She won't stop asking where her sister is. I'm pretty sure that's gotta be you." He said as he reached us.

"It is. Y/n says she heard Teresa talking to her in her head," Newt muttered, still sounding confused.

Thomas's eyes shot to me. Newt didn't notice Thomas' reaction since he was still looking at the ground.

"You can do it too?" I heard Thomas' voice say in my head. I felt my eyes widen as I looked up at him. I nodded.

Just then, Teresa finally reached us.

"Y/n!" She said, relieved. I stood up and ran to her.

"Teresa!" I said as I hugged her.

"I need to talk to you two," Teresa said.

"Me and Thomas?" I asked. I needed to talk to her alone.

"Not happening," Newt said. We all turned to him.

"Why not?" Thomas asked.

"Whatever it is, you need to say it in front of me."

I looked at Thomas and at Teresa. I could understand where Newt was coming from.

"I think that sounds rational," I said. "You guys are good with that, right?"

They both nodded slowly.

I took my seat next to Newt against the log. Thomas and Teresa sat in front of us.

"We can all do it?" I called out in my mind. They both looked at me and nodded.

"I've been having dreams... and Teresa has been in them. I think they're memories. She . . . she told me everything was going to change. And there was a woman who keeps saying the same thing over and over. In every dream-er memory or whatever," Thomas said, looking at Newt.

"What is it that she says?" Newt asked.

"Wicked is good," Teresa answered. "It's all I heard when I was asleep."

Newt nodded.

"There's one more thing..." I said, looking at Thomas and Teresa for approval. mThey nodded and I looked at Newt.

"We can all do it. The telepathy thing." Newt looked a little shocked. He looked at Thomas.

"All three of you?" He asked. We all just nodded. "How? Why?"

We just shrugged. Newt groaned quietly and looked down, deep in thought.

"These... were in my pocket when I came up. I think they're a cure, for Alby," Teresa informed, holding up two vials of blue serum.

"I don't know..." Newt said cautiously.

Thomas stood, "Let's see what Clint and Jeff think."

He then jogged to the med hut, Teresa following behind him. Newt then stood up and held out his hand to help me up. I grabbed his hand and stood. His hand lingered on mine for a second, then he let go and jogged to the med hut. I noticed he had a small limp, but I shook it off and followed behind him.

When we got there, Teresa was showing Jeff and another guy, who I could only assume to be Clint, the blue serum. She explained her theory again.

I looked down at a table with a boy laying on it. He had dark skin and a cut on his forehead.

"We don't know if it's safe. It could kill him!" Newt said.

Thomas turned and looked at him. "He's dying anyways! It's worth a try."