3

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛:
'𝐍𝐨 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫' 𝚋𝚢 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫

ALEXIS' POV
6:23am Monday,
Tarintino residence

I sit in front of my vanity applying moisturizer to my face. I switch off the curling iron, and apply a layer of my favorite chapstick.

I purse my lips together spreading the burts bees across my lips. I leave my face bare like every other day and pick out a outfit for my first day at school.

I open the wardrobe and scan through the clothing inside of it. I look at my collection of hoodies and contemplate on whether to wear one.

Wanting to make a good impression on everyone I ditch the idea and find a nude colored polo that was cropped to be a crop top.

I find my pair of blue golf wang pants that was decorated with small flames all over them. I slip both pieces of clothing on removing my pj's.

I remember my blue and white Jordan's that I had and search for them and finally finding them hidden under my bed.

Sliding them on I grab a few books and my purse sliding them into my bag.

I rush out of my room walking down to where Karson's room was. When I reach the door to his room I could hear his snores coming from inside.

I swing the door open and go shake him waking him up. He groans covering his face with one of his pillows.

"you got school and I have to go get us lunch from McDonald's so hurry" I say and hear him groan again and finally getting up.

I walk out his room and hear Vinny downstairs in the kitchen. I climb down the stairs and walk into the kitchen and I see Vinny in a rush to find his belongings.

"what you looking for Vin?" I ask, which has obviously startled him cause he had let out a gasp.

"my keys" he says reaching into his pocket and still not finding anything. I look around the kitchen and see a bunch of keys next to the sink.

"what are those" I point towards the key next to the sink and his face completely changes its expression and runs over to grab them.

"yes!" he shouts grabbing them stuffing them into his pocket. I laugh at him and give him a hug before he left for his work.

I check my phone the time '7:02am' pops up on my screen and realize if I don't leave now I won't have enough time to get lunch.

"c'mon slow poke, we have to go get lunch hurry it up" I yell out to Karson and seconds later he rushes downstairs, trying to fix his hair up.

"let's go and your hair's fine stop touching it" I say dragging him out of the house towards my white jeep.

I unlocked the car for him and he climbs into the back. I go over to the passenger side placing my bag on the seat and close the door.

"see you wimp" across the street rodrick has sped down the street leaving Greg standing at the curb.

I shake my head at rodrick and feel sorry for Greg, "Greg come get in my car I'll drive you instead" I say and he immediately crosses over to my car.

"thank you so much, I would've had to walk to school" he says as I open the door to the backseat and he climbs in.

"no worries bud" I say and climb into the front seat. "and how does McDonald's sound" he smiles at me and nods.

I reverse out the driveway and start the drive to McDonald's to buy everyone food for lunch.

-

7:49am Monday
Plainview High

"bye sis" Karson says rushing up to the entry of the school holding onto the straps of his bag.

I hear Greg come out of the car slamming the door shut. I lock the car and he comes and stands next to me.

I walk up the concrete steps that led up to the entry with Greg next to me. I reach the large door pushing it open letting Greg in first.

As soon as I stepped in everyone's eyes were glued to me making me feel self conscious.

"Goodluck bud" I say waving him of as he went a different direction from me. I went down the long hallway of lockers.

After passing everyones looks and whispers I reach the building with the 'administration' sign on it and walk in to collect my timetable and diary.

𓀡︎

A/N: I had to rewrite this whole chapter cause Wattpad deleted it 😠