10

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛:
'𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞' 𝚋𝚢 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛

ALEXIS' POV
1:02pm Sunday,
Tarintino residence

the song 'Homage' by Mild High Club, played through the speaker in my room.

I listen to the music and play an air guitar as the music plays and I'm too focused on the music that I don't notice my brother.

"stop it and listen to me" Karson says shaking me, which snapped me out of my daydream.

"huh?" I stare at him blankly and he huffs annoyed.

"Kai is here to go skating" he says and I nod grabbing my favorite board.

"thanks bud" I ruffle his hair and run downstairs to meet Kai.

I slide on my checkered vans and fix my beanie as I walk down the stairs, and I see Kai giving me a weird look.

"what?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow up at him and he laughs as he leans his body against the doorframe.

"you look like those stereotypical skaters" he says and I flip him off and push him jokingly.

"c'mon let's just go skate dumbass" I roll my eyes and we skate down to the skate park.

-

Kai's face turned red as he tried to stay upright as he did a handstand but failed once again, falling onto the grass of my front lawn.

"I stayed up for a minute and ten seconds and you can't even get one second" I laugh and rolls his eyes acting like he was mad.

"it's not fair cause I'm hungry" he huffs and I just shake my head at him.

"your always hungry and I knew I picked the wrong twin to hang out with today" I joke and Kai gasps putting a hand on his chest.

"words hurt" he says dramatically and laugh at his stupidity.

in the distance I hear loud music and I listen to lyrics and realize it was the song 'Reel it in' by Aminé.

it was Perla's favorite song so that meant she was nearly here, "ready watch this" I say and Kai nods.

"here comes Perla in three, two, one" on cue she turns the corner onto my street in her white mistubishi.

"she's always playing her music loud as fuck" Kai shakes his head as Perla put the car into park.

"your favorite twin is here" Perla yells out and runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

I hug her back laughing and I hear a scoff from Kai, "obviously I'm the favourite" Kai scoffs.

Perla rolls her eyes and flips him off, "just get in the car little brother" she teases.

it was now Kai's turn to roll his eyes "I'm four minu- whatever but anyways, Alexis I'll see you later", he gives me a quick hug bye and walked over to the car.

"I better go drive him home but we need to hang out soon though" she also gives me a hug and joins Kai in her car.

I check my phone for the time and the screen lights up with '5:05pm', so I head inside to shower.

𓀡︎

𝐚/𝐧: 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢

𝐐: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢/𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖?