01: you're home!?

MIA i hear from down stairs, i could tell that it was my step mom. my dad and her had just got married a year ago the week before my birthday. So since then my dad has not been to one of my birthdays. It doesn't really bother me anymore this year i'm going to be 18. 

MIA........MIA........i get up out of bed to go see what she wants, when i get down there i see that she had been making a lot of food, its not the normal. most of the time we just eat whatever. 

Go up stairs and put some clothes on because we had people  coming over and Matthew is coming over. 

okay i say and hid back to my room.

I take my hair out of the bun and brush it out I straightened it and then leave it, I walk over to my closet and find some cloths since I have school today. I want to wear something nice but comfortable. I put on this

After I put on my clothes I go over to my vanity and put on some makeup but not a lot

I go to sit on the couch

I go to sit on the couch. then there's a knock at the door and i'm told i have to answer and stand at the door with them. when my step mom Zoe opens the door i see people I've never meet. 

Zoe: Cole, Madison! hey guys come on in. This is Mia my step daughter and this is my husband Miles. 

Cole: hey i'm Zoe's brother.

Madison: hey i'm Zoe's sister in law.

Mia: hi. and nice to meet you.

my dad waves and smiles but goes back to the food. Cole and Madison follow him and Zoe to the dinning room. there's another knock at the door 9 min after Madison and Cole came. i open the door to see my brother. Me and my brother hug. my brother and me are like best friends. he was the only one there for me when my dad kicked out my mom. i move out the way to let him in but when he moves there was this tall, cute guy. 

Matthew: um..Mia this is Alex, he is going to be staying with me while i stay here for spring break.

Mia: dose Zoe know about this. because if not she is going to have a cow.

Matthew: yes she dose don't worry. i don't think she is going to be that hard on you because i'm here now.

Mia: thank u! oh and hi Alex i am Mia, Matthew's little sister. 

Alex: hi Mia i'm Alex as you know, i'm Matthews friend. 

Zoe: come on guys the food is done.

we all got to the table and talk and eat. we all get done. the grown ups go out back and me, Matt, Alex go the couch. I sit down and forget all about school. My best friend lainee calls
  Lainee:hey were are, we have school.
  Me:omg I'm so sorry, Matthew came home today I'm on my way let me crab my school bag and keys.
  Lainee:okay and tell Matthew I said hey.
We get of the phone and I go to garb my bag and keys i say bye to everyone and I hid out the door.
I get to lainees house and I see that all the boys were there. Me and lainee were the type of girls to hang around boys but not ever have boyfriends so everyone thought we were hoeing around with them. I was so glad to see all of them actually. Everyone got into my car and I stared to go to school.
Ty: hey beautiful how was your weekend away from us?
Me:It was good handsome thanks.
Ty:how was your weekend away from us,laniee.
Lainee:oh so mia gets a name but I don't.
Ty:oh lainee you have a name but u don't like when I call you it gorgeous.
Lainee:whatever my weekend was good.
Jake:guys just play some music
Riley:yes guys come on!!
Me,laine,ty: okay. Okay

We get to school and my day is the usual. I take jake home and Ty,riley, lainee come to my house. We all do homework and then go to swimming in my pool. Tomorrow is Friday so lainee,Ty, and riley stay the night at my house. We all sleep in my room. My room is the second biggest room and my bed is really big so it fits all of us.