02:One week!!

i wake up normal. its been an week since Matt came home and Alex was staying with.

i walk down stairs to see Alex on the couch watching The Vampire Diaries.

Mia: Omg i love this show!

Alex:(jumps) hey um you sacred me. yeah its a good show, i was bored and it looked good.

Mia: it is! where is everyone?

Alex: your dad and step mom went on a trip somewhere i think and Matt went to meet up with someone he said it was really important and to tell you he would be back in time to plan your birthday trip.

Mia: okay well wanna go get something to eat with me and my friends lainee and riley?

Alex: yeah sure let me go get some clothes on.

Mia: okay.

me and Alex both went to change. i put on this

 when i went back down i seen Alex had this on

. when i went back down i seen Alex had this on.

i got some money and my truck keys and we left to go to Starbuck's

i got some money and my truck keys and we left to go to Starbuck's. we get there and i see lainee and riley are already got a table. we get out the truck and we walk in. Riley sees me and gives me a look. we go and sent down on the other side of lainee and riley. we all get are drinks. we sit an talk for about an hour. i wanted to go the mall so Alex went with me. we shopped at the mall for two hours.

Y'all get back home to see that it is already like 4 in the afternoon and that Matt was back. before u went in you got all the things that you bought Matt in one bag. You and Alex go in the house to see that Matt was making dinner. he turns to see you and Alex.

Matt:hey guys, i'm making dinner.

you and Alex: hey

Mia: hey i got u some things at the mall here u go!

Matt: you should be getting things for yourself. your birthday is next week.

Me:yeah I know but I wanted to get you these things..

Matt:okay.

Alex:how old are you going to be?

Me:I will be 18.

Alex: oh okay cool

Matt made dinner and we all sat down and ate. When we were done I told matt that I would do the dishes if he put up the food and whaped off the tables. He said okay and that's what happened. After lainee came over and we plan my brithday trip. We plan to go to broa broa for two weeks. Then we had to think about who was coming.
Me:okay so we know for sure it's me, alex, matt, lainee, riley, tyler, and Jake, I can ask maddie, and charli if they want to come?

Matt:okay but if maddie comes chris will probably come too.

Me:that's fine.
I call maddie and see if her and charli wanted to come they said yes and chris was coming to. I tell matt that they were coming and we make a list and bye everyone's plane tickets. Not alot of people knew but we had a good bit of money. After plaing my trip we all went to watch a movie we watched the boy and it wasn't all that scary to be honest. Lainee went home after and I went to get ready for bed. I was washing my face when I got a text from someone random telling me they wanted to meet at the park at 12. I have never snuck out my house but there's a first for everything I go to my dresser and pull on this

 I have never snuck out my house but there's a first for everything I go to my dresser and pull on this

I wait until everyone is sleeping. I look at my phone and its already 11:40 thank God I can just walk to the park. I put on the outfit and trun off all my lights I make my bed look like I was sleeping. I grab my house keys and go out the back door.. I get to the park at exactly 12. No one was there so I sat on the swing. I look up from my phone to see a lady beside me she looked like she was in her early 30s. She had brown, hair and I couldn't tell what color eyes but in a way she looked a lot like Matthew.
Me: how did u get my number? Do I know you?who are you? What do u want?
The lady:okay, my name is Lexi, I don't want anything from you, I got your number from your dad. And hi I'm your mom.
Me:hi Lexi, and your MY MOM!?
Lexi:yes, I am not the lady your dad kicked out.
Me:your not then who was she, I thought that was my mom for my whole life.
Lexi:I don't know how to explain it but when I had you me and your dad were not together, we had split after your brother was born, after a year we wanted to retry are relationship then I pregnant with you, and we split of again, he found some other girl and they got married then he got full control over your brother, I went to live with my mom but she didn't have room for both of us, so your dad got you and I would come you see y'all every time I could.
Me:how come u stopped, why did we think emma was are mom?
Lexi:because she made lies up about me and told your dad that I tried to kill her that I tried to break up the family, that I tried to kidnap the y'all, he believed her and told me to never come back or he would call the cops.
Me: so why didn't u come back after she left?
Lexi: I had no contact he blocked me from y'alls live and his. I see he has remarried though.
Me: yes he has she's not my favorite person but she dose what she can for us.
Lexi:I see,
We talked for while until I see that it was already 3am I had a good time but i need to get home we said are goodbyes I walked my way home. When I got there I seen my light on so I went to get to my room as soon as possible when I got in there I seen alex, i asked him what he was doing,
Me: what do you think your doing
Alex:oh um, I was coming in here to see if u were awake because I couldn't sleep.
Me:oh well I'm here now I just went...to uh to the park.
Alex:you went to the park in the middle of the night?
Me:yeah, I couldn't sleep but now I'm pretty tired.
Alex:oh okay well I'll let you sleep then.
Me:oh okay you sure?
Alex:yeah I'm feeling pretty tried anyways.
Alex went back to the guess room and I went to My dresser and put on short and bra and went to bed.