Chapter 09

[Edited]

Chapter 09 - The Spark

--------------|

          Another day of shooting for their Bullying film.

The four of them sat on the bench not really peacefully since the NamJin couple starts to bicker every after five seconds.

"We all know egg is more breakable than glass, Jin hyung. Just one fall and it'll break!" Namjoon massaged his temples.

"What i'm fighting for is this very, take note, very brittle glass! Periodt!" Jin said impersonating Bretman Rock's period.

"Aren't you both tired of fighting?" Taehyung said while the ravenette next to him chuckled slightly.

"I'm very tired and very hungry." Jin said.

"Well, me and Jungkook will buy some snacks. Is that okay?" Taehyung stood up and clutched his wallet. Jungkook slowly stood up too and quietly waiting for Taehyung.

"Yeah, We'll wait for the both of you here. Probably stabbing each other." Jin nodded and shooed them away.

Taehyung and Jungkook started to walk, trying to find a convenient store.

"It's like, they're meant to fight each other." Taehyung giggled. The ravenette chuckled, "I know right? They fight all of the time." Jungkook said while grinning.

They both stared at each other's eyes, drowning in each other's gaze. Both of them halted in their tracks because of a weird and sudden connection they're feeling.

"Oh, uhm..." Taehyung bit his lower lips with a blush. The ravenette looked away and continued to walk, leaving a flustered brunette behind.

Jungkook clutched his stomach. Butterflies flying around happily.

"H-here..." Jungkook stopped and pointed on a pastel themed convenient store named Meh (weird name). Taehyung gave him a smile and went inside first. The both of them looked for a food that will satisfy their hunger.

Jungkook grabbed a banana milk and side eyed the humming brunette trying to find food for the bickering couple.

"You done, Kookie?" Jungkook nodded and sighed,trying to calm his pounding heart.

Why?

"Then let's pay." Taehyung giggle and was about to hold Jungkook's hand when they felt a strong spark and pulled away with wide eyes. Dropping both of their snacks.

"What..." Jungkook stared at his palms. Taehyung froze, butterflies flying aroung his belly, face flushed and his heart pounding against his ribcage.

"I don't...understand.." Taehyung mumbled and traced his thumb on his mark with confusion written all over his face.

We don't have the same mark. What's happening?!

"Young boys! What do you think you're doing, aye?" A fat guy around 40s exclaimed while placing his hands on his hips.

"You dropped the foods! Can't you see it? Do you both want me to pick up those for ya?" The man was about to gather all of the dropped food but Taehyung and Jungkook picked it up before the man did.

"What's happenin' around here?" He raised his eyebrows while examining the boys.

"N-nothing, sir." Taehyung said and went to the counter followed by Jungkook.

After paying for the snacks, they went out awkwardly. The scene earlier playing in their minds like a broken record.

They walked towards the park with awkward silence enveloping them.

---------
👩💭|
---------

So uhm....any conclusions?

How's the story so far?

Hehe

Keep safe,ya'll

Dont forget to leave a vote and dont be a ghost reader,pwease!

I lovw ya'll,lovies!!! 😘😴