Encounter

You're alone on Alternia, everything is quiet. You have no idea how or why you're there, but it doesn't matter. You suppose looking around couldn't hurt, you've always been a whore for adventure(not unlike Jake English). You see what seems to be some sort of alien house in the distance, though it seems quite far. Might as well walk over there, as you have nothing else to do, so you take out your Strife Specibus and begin your journey towards the strange home. The sky is fucking weird, yet really pretty. (Time goes by and it has already been an hour, consequently you arrive at the alien house). It seems empty and abandoned, so you peer through the window.

     A spider girl can be seen sniffing a red sneaker, while touching herself. This is absolute disgusting behavior you think to yourself. All of a sudden the spider girl gets up and walks into another room, how bizarre. And then you black out. You wake up in a dark room, tied to a cold, metal chair. The same spider girl from earlier emerges from the darkness, carrying the red sneaker and a belt. For some unknown, fucked up reason, you blush. Do you have flushed feelings for this spider girl?

     No, you would never settle for such a vile creature. She chuckles, and then proceeds to shove your face in between her breasts. You are temporarily crippled, yes, but you swear to yourself you will retrieve your Strife Specibus and defeat this horny spider girl. "Soooooooo, what's y8ur name supposed to 8e?" she says excitedly. "I-I'm...(Insert name here)".  You say nervously. Something about this girl seems so off putting and mysterious, yet...sexy. "Well, Im Vriska!" she says and winks. Vriska, huh? What a stupid fucking name, you think to yourself. Vriska leans in close, she is seen wearing nothing but white stockings. "I wanna have some fun ::::::::)" she says with a smile. 

    Vriska unties you from the chair and pushes you onto the ground, getting on top of you. She begins to undress you, causing you to get wet. This is absolutely forbidden, this is illegal you tell yourself. Vriska has not only stripped you, but she starts sucking on your clit. You let out a quiet moan, not on purpose of course! Vriska continues to suck your clit while fingering you, curse this horny spider girl. Vriska shoves her long, slimy tongue into your moist vagina, causing you to flinch. She continues to swirl around her tongue. She does pretty good for a spider girl you think to yourself. "You gonna cum?" she asks.

     You nod, just then she stops. "You can only cum with my permissi8n, cum slut!!!". Vriska turns you over forcefully and slaps your ass, which makes you grunt. Vriska reveals her massive bulge, which makes you blush. This isnt THAT bad, things could be so much worse...she could be making you sniff her smelly, sweaty spider feet. "I hope your pussy will 8e a8le to handle me~" Vriska sneers. "P-please...t-this is so wrong! I don't want your massive dong!" You tell her. Without warning Vriska thrusts her bulge into your pussy, you can feel it grinding against the walls of your pussy. You can't help but moan, this sensation is fantastic. She begins moving in and out at a very fast pace,  making very wet, lewd noises. 

    "Ah~ this is your punishment for spying mm~" Vriska whispers in your ear as she continues to fuck you. Her girl-dick continues pounding your pussy, as you moan with pleasure. Vriska grabs your tits and starts pinching your nipples. "I-I'm gonna cum~!" you yell to vriska. She thrusts even harder now, hitting your g spot. You and Vriska both moan in unison and Vriska blows a load in your pussy while you cum. She takes her bulge out and flips you over, then proceeds to take a picture of the cerulan liquid dripping out of your pussy.

     She snickers, "This will 8e a good one for the al8um". She sets the photo on a table and puts a collar on you. "You will 8e sleeping in a cage, wh8re. Call me mommy and nothing else, there is so escaping >::::::::)" Vriska told you. You nod. She pulls on your leash and leads you to a cage with nothing but a vibrator and a cum stained blanket, then she locks you in and walks away. You realized you really had to shit...but there was no where. Should you wait? Or should you ask mommy Vriska?

     You have accepted the fact you will be here until she lets you out, there is no escaping it.  You decide to shit on the floor next to the blanket, as you can't hold it in anymore. It smells so bad...but you just ignore it and fall asleep. The next morning you wake up and mommy Vriska is angry, looking down at you from outside your cage. "Tsk tsk tsk! What a naughty little slut! Shitting on the floor...I am very angry with you!!!" Vriska says. "You are a n8 good little shit 8a8y, you need a diaper!". She takes you out of your cage and then sits you on her lap. She then puts a diaper on you and giggles, You feel so humiliated.

                                                                                  End of "Encounter"